BOOST Adaptor Kits - when are they goign to hit UK soil I wonder...

PB Forum :: Spank Industries
BOOST Adaptor Kits - when are they goign to hit UK soil I wonder...
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jun 14, 2018 at 1:20 Quote
Having spoken already to Hotlines, they say sometime soon but that I'll have to wait from last week's conversation.

Just I am an impatient soul so any one got any headsup on this as I need a front boost adaptor kit for Oozy hub.

Or if anyone has one from their wheelset I could buy that would be most excellent.

tia tup

Posted: Jun 16, 2018 at 14:55 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Having spoken already to Hotlines, they say sometime soon but that I'll have to wait from last week's conversation.

Just I am an impatient soul so any one got any headsup on this as I need a front boost adaptor kit for Oozy hub.

Or if anyone has one from their wheelset I could buy that would be most excellent.

tia tup

brother, I would contact Spank directly. They are very good guys, at least in the states. I'm sure they could help you get them quicker.

Posted: Jun 16, 2018 at 15:22 Quote
Yo so I have done exactly that and got good response back with 20% off my order + shipping of course via the cartel shop iirc.

So so far so good. thanks for the suggestion mind :-)

Posted: Jun 16, 2018 at 15:57 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Yo so I have done exactly that and got good response back with 20% off my order + shipping of course via the cartel shop iirc.

So so far so good. thanks for the suggestion mind :-)

I'm working on a long term review right now. Customer service is something I should add. I'm glad to hear it worked out for ya!!!

Posted: Jul 19, 2018 at 8:19 Quote
Was going to cost over double at cheapest shipped price even with the 20% off item.

It’s only fair their end but for me not so and feel miffed already by the UK importers/disty not having a clue nor pulling their finger out...

I ordered this week, well actually a few weeks ago but due to shop employee blah blah blah holiday blah blah although he now I believe is coming through for me. Sais Hotlines will get in in for end of August! Ffs! I mean I’ve got a build to complete and riding that I am missing out on. A whole 2 months I’m now having to wait for some small pieces of plastic/metal.

I am a new to Spank customer so hopefully I’ll enjoy using their products.

:-)

Posted: Sep 7, 2018 at 9:56 Quote
Well I have my tyres all setup tubeless on my pimpin Spankers hoops!

Just now waiting any day now HOPEFULLY for boost kit to be coded into their computer system to then get bike shop to order it in.

Fingers crossed! And touch wood (head)

Posted: Sep 10, 2018 at 8:44 Quote
Just a quick note to say that HOTLINES EUROPE here in the UK are compketely useless after already waiting 3 months.

To be told I’ll have to wait till 10th October and then I should maybe get product sent to bike shop.
No real confirmations dead set in stone each time I phone to check. Just that incompetebt we don’t give a f*ck attitude after a conversation of many.

I will be leaving a negative review on google and each forum.

This distributor has turned out to be full of shit.

Posted: Sep 15, 2018 at 7:25 Quote
Right update!

f*ck waiting another 3 mo ths. Went and got delivered today a MTZOOM boost kit for half the price of a UK spank version.

Here’s to sticking two fingers up to shonky distys all over.

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2018. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014445
Mobile Version of Website