BOOST Adaptor Kits - when are they goign to hit UK soil I wonder...

PB Forum :: Spank Industries
BOOST Adaptor Kits - when are they goign to hit UK soil I wonder...
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jun 14, 2018 at 1:20 Quote
Having spoken already to Hotlines, they say sometime soon but that I'll have to wait from last week's conversation.

Just I am an impatient soul so any one got any headsup on this as I need a front boost adaptor kit for Oozy hub.

Or if anyone has one from their wheelset I could buy that would be most excellent.

tia tup

Posted: Jun 16, 2018 at 14:55 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Having spoken already to Hotlines, they say sometime soon but that I'll have to wait from last week's conversation.

Just I am an impatient soul so any one got any headsup on this as I need a front boost adaptor kit for Oozy hub.

Or if anyone has one from their wheelset I could buy that would be most excellent.

tia tup

brother, I would contact Spank directly. They are very good guys, at least in the states. I'm sure they could help you get them quicker.

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
Yo so I have done exactly that and got good response back with 20% off my order + shipping of course via the cartel shop iirc.

So so far so good. thanks for the suggestion mind :-)

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Yo so I have done exactly that and got good response back with 20% off my order + shipping of course via the cartel shop iirc.

So so far so good. thanks for the suggestion mind :-)

I'm working on a long term review right now. Customer service is something I should add. I'm glad to hear it worked out for ya!!!

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2018. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013136
Mobile Version of Website