How does Meta AM V3 Origin 650B 2017 runs ?

PB Forum :: Commencal
How does Meta AM V3 Origin 650B 2017 runs ?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 19, 2018 at 8:10 Quote
Hello,
I am deciding to upgrade my bike to AM V3 Origin and I was wondering how does it ride on the trails.
Thanks

O+
Posted: Jun 19, 2018 at 23:09 Quote
dumba7 wrote:
Hello,
I am deciding to upgrade my bike to AM V3 Origin and I was wondering how does it ride on the trails.
Thanks

I've been riding my 2017 V3 for about 18 months now. I loved it when I bought, and I still do. I'm upgrading parts as I go when I see fit, but overall, I've been so super stoked with its ability to descend some pretty stupid stuff and then climb back to the top when it's all done. Spec isn't top tier, but the design and execution is great - such good value.

Posted: Jun 20, 2018 at 19:59 Quote
bchank wrote:
dumba7 wrote:
Hello,
Thanks

I've been riding my 2017 V3 for about 18 months now. I loved it when I bought, and I still do. I'm upgrading parts as I go when I see fit, but overall, I've been so super stoked with its ability to descend some pretty stupid stuff and then climb back to the top when it's all done. Spec isn't top tier, but the design and execution is great - such good value.

Thanks ! Will be looking for it!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010551
Mobile Version of Website