Django suggestions

PB Forum :: Devinci
Django suggestions
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 19, 2018 at 17:54 Quote
Have a 2016 Django S that I have upgraded over time. I am now deciding if I want to upgrade the Rockshox sektor RL. Is it worth it to upgrade to a revalation, pike, or fox 34?

Posted: Jun 19, 2018 at 18:02 Quote
cwefing wrote:
Have a 2016 Django S that I have upgraded over time. I am now deciding if I want to upgrade the Rockshox sektor RL. Is it worth it to upgrade to a revalation, pike, or fox 34?

My bike, a HT came with the 130 mm Sektor RL..I bought a used 140 mm Pike, and had Sram rebuild it. There is No comparison, the pike is Way better. I almost bought a 2017 Revelation, but the guy didn't bother to measure the steerer tube, wound up being to short, and I'm glad it was..Grab a Pike if you can.

Posted: Jun 29, 2018 at 22:23 Quote
Hammer48 wrote:
cwefing wrote:

My bike, a HT came with the 130 mm Sektor RL..I bought a used 140 mm Pike, and had Sram rebuild it. There is No comparison, the pike is Way better. I almost bought a 2017 Revelation, but the guy didn't bother to measure the steerer tube, wound up being to short, and I'm glad it was..Grab a Pike if you can.

Would a 2015 pike be better or is it not updated enough?

Posted: Jun 29, 2018 at 23:39 Quote
cwefing wrote:
Hammer48 wrote:
cwefing wrote:

Would a 2015 pike be better or is it not updated enough?

My pike is a 2015, and it works Much better than the sektor did, and it's lighter. Also, you can get the 2018 pike upgrade if you want, I think I;m going with the Vorsprung upgrade in a couple of months. Most guys rave about it.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.007835
Mobile Version of Website