Just bought a 2018 range a3 upgrade advice

PB Forum :: Norco
Just bought a 2018 range a3 upgrade advice
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jun 24, 2018 at 22:30 Quote
Just got a 2018 range a3. I ride mostly downhill but felt the need for a trail friendly bike issue being it has been years since I got a brand new bike never mind being my first not downhill specific or dirt jumper and I have no idea what to get to better suit me I all ready have a new cockpit on order (race face respond bar and stem) to shorten up the reach, I'm kind of stubby. But I know the forks, shock, and brakes need to go so I'm hoping you guys got some ideas of what would ride best.

Posted: Jun 25, 2018 at 20:31 Quote
thud wrote:
Just got a 2018 range a3. I ride mostly downhill but felt the need for a trail friendly bike issue being it has been years since I got a brand new bike never mind being my first not downhill specific or dirt jumper and I have no idea what to get to better suit me I all ready have a new cockpit on order (race face respond bar and stem) to shorten up the reach, I'm kind of stubby. But I know the forks, shock, and brakes need to go so I'm hoping you guys got some ideas of what would ride best.
I have had my A3 for three days now - I don't think anything needs an upgrade if you tune the sag in right. I rode a whole bunch of up today, technical and fire road, to see if either the fork or rear shock would be an issue, and honestly, the bike did fine. I could be fitter, but coming from a Carbon Sight, the weight is a little more, but the geometry climbs just fine.
Save your money - after a couple of rides, you'll be in tune with the bike and how it feels.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011496
Mobile Version of Website