Rock Shox Deluxe problems

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
Rock Shox Deluxe problems
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 25, 2018 at 8:30 Quote
Hello everyone, I have a 2018 kona process 153 cr with the deluxe rl shock. So far the bikes has been amazing but recently developped an annoying clicking sound... I was told it could be the counter-measure spring but it isn't loose, misplaced and doesn't appear to have left some scratches on the shaft. I popped the air can to see on the inside and apart from the blue bottom-out spacer which isn't that tight on the shaft (I reset it in the initial position and after the rebuild it stopped clicking but 15 minutes later on the bike it started to do it again), nothing appears to be broken/scratched/bent. What could it be? The shock still works perfectly and the adjustments are functioning too. It's just really annoying.

photo

photo

Posted: Jun 25, 2018 at 10:22 Quote
WTF is the Blue thing, never seen one in a deluxe before. Is it an oem thing. Does the Konami have a non metric stroke that needs to be adjusted by a spacer. Occasionally my mechanical negative spring rattles a bit a little but if grease sorts it. To be honest it only does it when it wants an air can reduce anyway.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008806
Mobile Version of Website