Post your Guerrilla Gravity!

PB Forum :: Guerrilla Gravity
Post your Guerrilla Gravity!
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Jun 25, 2018 at 11:50 Quote
I'm still waiting for my Smash to arrive, but in the meantime I want to see what you guys are riding.

Also, first thread in the new forum!

#rideGG

Posted: Jun 26, 2018 at 6:57 Quote
Damn I'm jealous of where you live.

I'm in Houston and it' SUPER flat. Moving to CO in 2 months though!

Posted: Jun 26, 2018 at 8:30 Quote
The photo was taken last fall before installing my MRP Ribbon coil! the bike was incredible before.....but now.....

Fast lap down Rattle amp Run

Posted: Jun 26, 2018 at 12:15 Quote
bentopi wrote:
Damn I'm jealous of where you live.

I'm in Houston and it' SUPER flat. Moving to CO in 2 months though!

Oh no, I'm moving to Houston in a month and was looking to pick up a GG...maybe a trail pistol now.

Posted: Jun 27, 2018 at 5:53 Quote
juliusdarius wrote:
bentopi wrote:
Damn I'm jealous of where you live.

I'm in Houston and it' SUPER flat. Moving to CO in 2 months though!

Oh no, I'm moving to Houston in a month and was looking to pick up a GG...maybe a trail pistol now.

Trail Pistol might be more appropriate. There's some pretty decent trails here, but nothing crazy on the downhill side. Check out The Anthills, Cypress Creek and New Territory Trails.

Anthills is the best one here, has an actual huge jump section (BMX style), a small pump track and some nice chunky terrain, berms, etc.

Posted: Jun 27, 2018 at 5:54 Quote
EnduroBro wrote:
The photo was taken last fall before installing my MRP Ribbon coil! the bike was incredible before.....but now.....


Did you go from Ribbon air to coil, or something else?

Posted: Jul 6, 2018 at 11:50 Quote
finally got a decent picture while out on a ride, enjoy


Previous Page | Next Page

 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2018. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.035228
Mobile Version of Website