Tues Thread

PB Forum :: YT Industries
Tues Thread
Posted: Jun 25, 2018 at 11:55 Quote
Tues related stuff here.

Posted: Jun 25, 2018 at 18:46 Quote
Well I'll bite! I just got back into mountain biking a few months ago, was into it big-time in the 90's when I was in my early teens and stepped away to ride moto. Still into moto but getting back into biking, I took my Ibis Mojo to Northstar and decided I needed a DH rig so I picked up a YT Tues. Such an amazing bike!!! I am still in awe at how far these bikes have come, I'm sure there are a lot of good bikes out there but I can't imagine wanting more than this right now. The only thing I have planned is setting it up with Fox suspension, dialed in with Avalanche components. I like the BOS suspension but the lack of parts is troubling, and I really like how you can get the shim kits from Avalanche to dial in your valving (I've always done my own moto suspension so I think I should be able to pick up the MTB stuff fairly quickly).

photo

Posted: Jun 25, 2018 at 20:00 Quote
johnbalz wrote:
Well I'll bite! I just got back into mountain biking a few months ago, was into it big-time in the 90's when I was in my early teens and stepped away to ride moto. Still into moto but getting back into biking, I took my Ibis Mojo to Northstar and decided I needed a DH rig so I picked up a YT Tues. Such an amazing bike!!! I am still in awe at how far these bikes have come, I'm sure there are a lot of good bikes out there but I can't imagine wanting more than this right now. The only thing I have planned is setting it up with Fox suspension, dialed in with Avalanche components. I like the BOS suspension but the lack of parts is troubling, and I really like how you can get the shim kits from Avalanche to dial in your valving (I've always done my own moto suspension so I think I should be able to pick up the MTB stuff fairly quickly).

photo

Looking good. That blue is awesome.

Posted: Jun 25, 2018 at 21:02 Quote
I want a Tues but they are always sold out of size Large Frown

Posted: Jun 26, 2018 at 9:35 Quote
SeanC1 wrote:
I want a Tues but they are always sold out of size Large Frown

I'm with you, I actually really wanted the new one with the red/white/blue paint job but they are like unicorns now. I figured I'd get this one set up with the same Fox suspension as a new one, and keep an eye out for when they are back in stock or if I could even find a frame for a custom build.

Thanks guys, I do love the blue! I have a light blue Mojo HD3 as well, one of my favorite colors for bikes!

Posted: Aug 19, 2018 at 15:45 Quote
Anyone know the name of this part? It's the little spacer between the top shock bolt and the frame on my tues cf and i cant find a replacement anywhere...

Posted: Sep 5, 2018 at 14:34 Quote
New aluminum colors:

photo
photo

Posted: Sep 6, 2018 at 0:21 Quote
kwapik wrote:
New aluminum colors:

photo
photo

These are actually completely new frames Wink

Posted: Sep 7, 2018 at 12:55 Quote
After watching Gwin clean up on the Tues, how does she rip the bike park?

Posted: Sep 17, 2018 at 4:30 Quote
Hi,

Does anyone know what year the "Tues 2 limited edition" was made? I have an opportunity to get one for £950 and it is in v nice condition. Is this a bargain?

O+
Posted: Dec 23, 2018 at 10:47 Quote
Anyone know how to remove the chain stay from a 2016 Al Tues? I have the caps and bolts out but can't get the chainstay off of the frame. Any ideas?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.142076
Mobile Version of Website