Tues Thread

PB Forum :: YT Industries
Tues Thread
| Next Page
Posted: Jul 13, 2019 at 21:34 Quote
By the way, brilliant bike. It does everything well. I was considering getting the 29er because I’m 6’5 and decided not to but the XXL fits me perfect. No complaints, other than the clear protective film is lifting off the bottom of the chainstays from heel rub, big time, and the brake issue. And the seat may as well be a brick, but I expected that.

I’m coming from a 2018 Capra 27.5, and I love how much more forgiving this bike is. The park was rough today and I could 100% trust this bike to stay composed, and less pedal strikes too which was a surprise.

35.5lbs for an XXL with pedals, this thing is light! My Capra was only 2lbs lighter.

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 8:37 Quote
aanev wrote:
tops5 wrote:
Could anyone tell me what BB I need for my 2013 Tues? Don’t know much about press fit - it has a 24mm spindle Zee fitted

Pressfit BB with 83mm shell, that has an internal diameter of 46mm.

Is this still the same for a 2018 Tues?

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 23:18 Quote
InstantBreakfast wrote:
aanev wrote:
tops5 wrote:
Could anyone tell me what BB I need for my 2013 Tues? Don’t know much about press fit - it has a 24mm spindle Zee fitted

Pressfit BB with 83mm shell, that has an internal diameter of 46mm.

Is this still the same for a 2018 Tues?

Yeap.

AFAIK they come stock with either:
Raceface PF30 (for 46mm Press-fit shells)
or:
E*thirteen PF30 (46mm pressfit)

Posted: Aug 9, 2019 at 10:21 Quote
15% off any Tues purchase at YT USA.

Posted: Aug 9, 2019 at 22:54 Quote
Whats Up guys. Trying to figure what size to go for with a YT Tues CF Pro Race 27.5.
I'm 6'1". So, either a L or XL. Between those two I'm having trouble deciding. Any Suggestions? I enjoy jumping. But I do more technical riding. YT says XL. But its tripping me out. Lmao. I've always ridden large. Currently riding a Large Specialized Enduro. Thanks!

Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 8:44 Quote
Dpvpatty wrote:
Whats Up guys. Trying to figure what size to go for with a YT Tues CF Pro Race 27.5.
I'm 6'1". So, either a L or XL. Between those two I'm having trouble deciding. Any Suggestions? I enjoy jumping. But I do more technical riding. YT says XL. But its tripping me out. Lmao. I've always ridden large. Currently riding a Large Specialized Enduro. Thanks!
I’m the same size as you I went with a large and it is perfect.

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013596
Mobile Version of Website