Tues Thread

PB Forum :: YT Industries
Tues Thread
| Next Page
Posted: May 20, 2021 at 15:18 Quote
provin1327 wrote:
Thanks again for the info. When I bought my YT Jeffsy I went from a reach 432 on a Trek Remedy to reach 485 on the Jeffsy, 53 mm! Knowing I made that jump without issues I should not be worried about 20mm between the Jeffsy and Tues or 10mm between the Tues XXL 27.5 and Extra Long Tues 29.

What kind of DH terrain do you ride and what DH bike do you have now? Of course you can jump a massive 29er DH bike on proper jumps but depending what you ride now you are going to lose some of the playful jibbing/bump jumping/slashing feel of a smaller 27.5 DH bike... so it depends if you are riding bike parks (and how big their jump lines are), steep/fast/rough DH tracks etc.

Posted: Jul 14, 2021 at 18:04 Quote
Does anyone know to make the 29 Tues a mullet? I really want to mullet mine cause the rear buzzes my butt every now and again. Plus when I see pro DHers racing the mullets they just look more natural to me than the guys on full 29, I dunno hard to explain.

Anyways, there is no flip chip on the bike. I read that offset bushings should not be installed reverse and I imagine the would go double for a DH getting hammered lap after lap.

The only solution that I can see to the issue is having the X2 rear shock lengthened by Fox but I dont even know if this is possible.

Anyone have any bright ideas on this one?

Posted: Jul 29, 2021 at 12:49 Quote
So its time to upgrade the wheels on the Tues, currently I have the e thirteen LG1 wheelset 27.5 and they are dented out of round and out of true. So I need to upgrade. Any recommendations?
I am around 200 lbs and ride at Winter Park CO.
Not looking to break the bank but want something that will last, also running cush core pro.
Thanks

Posted: Jul 30, 2021 at 6:48 Quote
Hmm interesting .

I have the same wheels, but 29 inch and running with cushcore and still seem to take a beating. Also 22 psi and 180 lbs rider and don't take to much care on them.

Posted: Jul 30, 2021 at 10:04 Quote
robacks wrote:
So its time to upgrade the wheels on the Tues, currently I have the e thirteen LG1 wheelset 27.5 and they are dented out of round and out of true. So I need to upgrade. Any recommendations?
I am around 200 lbs and ride at Winter Park CO.
Not looking to break the bank but want something that will last, also running cush core pro.
Thanks

Spank 359, $100 for rim only, hard to beat.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007859
Mobile Version of Website