Tues Thread

PB Forum :: YT Industries
Tues Thread
Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 3:11 Quote
bikefuturist wrote:
yellowcowsarecomming wrote:
Anyone has some insider info if they will continue with the 27.5" version in 2022 as well ? Or will they go down the path of propain and other with 29 mullet only or 29 ?

this was posted in june this year. I seems to state they'll be sticking with their current line up for the next year too

https://singletrackworld.com/2021/06/yt-release-updated-jeffsy-primus-tues-and-dirt-love/

I missed this apparently. Thank you ! Seems like 27.5 version will still be available, fingers crossed .

Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 3:29 Quote
bikefuturist wrote:
Anyone has some insider info if they will continue with the 27.5" version in 2022 as well ? Or will they go down the path of propain and other with 29 mullet only or 29 ?

this was posted in june this year. I seems to state they'll be sticking with their current line up for the next year too

https://singletrackworld.com/2021/06/yt-release-updated-jeffsy-primus-tues-and-dirt-love/

I missed this apparently. Thank you ! Seems like 27.5 version will still be available, fingers crossed .

yes that was, weirdly, only picked up by a few sites. Given how big yt is someone in their marketing dropped the ball on getting it to pb etc

O+ FL
Posted: Feb 1, 2022 at 13:12 Quote
I’d like to get a new Tues Pro 27.5. Anybody know the status on these? Are they replacing this model?

O+
Posted: Jul 20, 2022 at 22:35 Quote
Anyone know where to get the frame protection for a Mk2 Tues CF ? YT emailed me back saying they dont have those parts anymore :/

Posted: May 5, 2023 at 9:06 Quote
Hows the frame quality on the alloy Tues?

Robust and durable?

Posted: May 6, 2023 at 4:53 Quote
BeaverCreaker wrote:
Hows the frame quality on the alloy Tues?

Robust and durable?

it's a downhill bike and tested as such, we're not talking ultra light xc bikes here, you shouldn't have any issues with it

Posted: May 6, 2023 at 6:49 Quote
I was only wondering because the prices are so cheap. Usually when something is too good to be true, something is off. I understand the DTC business model, but YT is $1000 cheaper than anything from other DTC brands.

My phishy warning system is going off, however it seems these bikes are legit

Posted: Jun 7, 2023 at 12:51 Quote
BeaverCreaker wrote:
I was only wondering because the prices are so cheap. Usually when something is too good to be true, something is off. I understand the DTC business model, but YT is $1000 cheaper than anything from other DTC brands.

My phishy warning system is going off, however it seems these bikes are legit
good sale prices too, $3100 delivered to my door for a new core 2

Posted: Jul 17, 2023 at 17:03 Quote
Hey all! I plan on getting my first YT here in a few days. Been riding a ton of bike parks in CO the past several seasons, decided on a Tues Core 4 27.5.

I'm right at 6'0.9" 165lbs, all legs. Do you guys think I should get a L or XL? I rode a SC V10 Mullet Large and it felt close to perfect just not as nimble.

Posted: Jul 18, 2023 at 13:01 Quote
goodshreds wrote:
Hey all! I plan on getting my first YT here in a few days. Been riding a ton of bike parks in CO the past several seasons, decided on a Tues Core 4 27.5.

I'm right at 6'0.9" 165lbs, all legs. Do you guys think I should get a L or XL? I rode a SC V10 Mullet Large and it felt close to perfect just not as nimble.

We are the same size , but I have 20 extra pounds. I went XL , it’s long and stable and perfect for my needs. Only issue, I did order a new Hope stem to shorten the reach just a hair.

O+
Posted: Jul 24, 2023 at 22:01 Quote
I'm proud to announce I'm a new owner of a 2019 CF Pro Race. I feel like I got a hell of a deal. Carbon frame, seat post, bars, Fox 40 factory, Fox X2 Factory... the guy had ridden it 10 times (shuttle rides, never at a bike park) so it was in fantastic condition. All for $3000! What do ya'll think?

I was waffling hard between XL and XXL. I'm 6'2" with an average wingpsan for my size (about 6'3"). I was coming from a much too small for me 2015 Giant Glory size L and didn't want to make that mistake again. I looked up reach #'s on the XL and the XXL... and the Tues XXL matched other manufacturers XL's for the most part. The wheelbase was actually shorter than a couple of XL's. The 495mm reach matches my XL trail bike, so ultimately I went with the XXL It works for me. In reality I'm prob ride in the middle of both sizes.

I love how the bike feels so far. It is super poppy for a downhill bike. WAY poppier than my old giant.It's also super light (I measured at 34.9lbs - lighter than my Banshee Prime trail bike lol) and is actually not that bad to pedal. Weight is less noticeable on the trail but helpful for moving it around in the garage. The TRP G-Spec DH bikes it comes with are pretty solid but I love my Magura MT7's that I had I on my Giant, so I'm gonna swap those onto this one and call it a day Smile

Only thing I don't like is that it doesn't fit on my bike rack! The Kuat Sherpa 2.0 is not cuttin it. The rear wheels hangs down probably 8" below it Rolleyes

photo

photo

Posted: Jul 29, 2023 at 15:49 Quote
Hi team,

Im interested for the tues core 4 edition 27,5 and i would like your opinion on the below:

Im 5,87 feet or 179cm so according to the size chart i should go to L size (452 reach) ...at the moment i own a spartan 2020 large size turned in mullet with flipchip at high position (460 reach according to specs on 29er)

Could i turn tues to mullet using a 29 wheel front with a thicker tire?logically slightly it would fit to current fork...i was thinking the xl size and turn it to mullet...anybody tried this?

Posted: Aug 8, 2023 at 19:52 Quote
Hey all, does anyone know what size bearings I would need for the frame? I have a 2018 (mk3) cf 27

Posted: Aug 14, 2023 at 22:26 Quote
heavenandhell82 wrote:
Hi team,

Im interested for the tues core 4 edition 27,5 and i would like your opinion on the below:

Im 5,87 feet or 179cm so according to the size chart i should go to L size (452 reach) ...at the moment i own a spartan 2020 large size turned in mullet with flipchip at high position (460 reach according to specs on 29er)

Could i turn tues to mullet using a 29 wheel front with a thicker tire?logically slightly it would fit to current fork...i was thinking the xl size and turn it to mullet...anybody tried this?

I'm mulleting a 27.5 right now. I just changed my fork lowers to 29 (~20mm longer atc). I dropped my air spring to 190mm (so net 10mm longer). I just ordered a 29inch wheel which will again add another ~20mm. I will have added 30mm to the front end adding about 1.5 degree more slack, 8mm to the bb. Reach will be a little shorter too which I'm worried about. I can care less about the seat tube angle on a dh.

Posted: Aug 19, 2023 at 17:34 Quote
Brysmash wrote:
heavenandhell82 wrote:
Hi team,

I'm mulleting a 27.5 right now. I just changed my fork lowers to 29 (~20mm longer atc). I dropped my air spring to 190mm (so net 10mm longer). I just ordered a 29inch wheel which will again add another ~20mm. I will have added 30mm to the front end adding about 1.5 degree more slack, 8mm to the bb. Reach will be a little shorter too which I'm worried about. I can care less about the seat tube angle on a dh.

Really nice and interesting...seems to be working..

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.040127
Mobile Version of Website