Shipping

• Previous Page
Posted: Jun 25, 2018 at 11:55 Quote
All your shipping woes here.

Posted: Jul 9, 2018 at 13:29 Quote
Hi,

I don't wont to sound like freak, but where is my bike? Confused Attention
What are your experience with DHL? YT sent the bike 5-07 and according to DHL tracking history last status of parcel is (at 06-07 09:00)
bigquotesThe shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization. (Homepage / online shipment tracking: my country DHL link(Poland btw))

In my country DHL related site is saying that they do not have the parcel yet Confused It actually didn't take so much time, but according to mentioned tracking history, there is also stated that then next step will be
bigquotesThe international shipment is being prepared for forwarding to the destination country

So 2 working days to prepare the shipment for forwarding and still not done it sound like something is wrong here Madder

Especially that when last time I ordered something from Germany (it has been sent on Thursday) I received it on Saturday!

Shall I worry? Big Grin

Posted: Jul 10, 2018 at 23:04 Quote
guys, seriously... What your experience with DHL, how long it took to deliver your bike withing EU? My parcel according to tracking site is still in "export parcel center' (3rd day), is it normal? Confused

EDIT:

well, DHL said that the parcel is in the way to my country(congrats for their tracking system Madder ). Nevertheless, average time is 3 business days to deliver! Now the bike is in transit between de and pl for over 3 days...Cry Mad

Posted: Jul 12, 2018 at 8:19 Quote
Hi, My Jeffsy should be here tomorrow. Below is how my transaction has been:

4th July - Ordered
5th July - Tracking number available (to be shipped 9th July)
9th July - DHL tracking updated to parcel collected
10th July - Parcel in export centre and out to UK
12th July - Bike landed in UK and text received for delivery tomorrow

So from date of order it will be 8 days including a weekend...

Posted: Jul 12, 2018 at 10:06 Quote
Placed order on July 6th
Order still hadn't processed as of July 9th
Emailed support, they said they'd get them in July 11th and hopefully ship July 13th
Emailed support today as ordered still hadn't shipped
Support said that bike is stuck in Port of Los Angeles and they won't be getting them until end of July to ship
WTF, considering cancelling.

This is a Jeffsy CF black/grey 29er.

Posted: Jul 12, 2018 at 10:57 Quote
cs2425 wrote:
Placed order on July 6th
Order still hadn't processed as of July 9th
Emailed support, they said they'd get them in July 11th and hopefully ship July 13th
Emailed support today as ordered still hadn't shipped
Support said that bike is stuck in Port of Los Angeles and they won't be getting them until end of July to ship
WTF, considering cancelling.

This is a Jeffsy CF black/grey 29er.

Ouch! If it's any consolation, I was waiting on a Spectral...but after two months waiting, multiple promised dates I gave up! The website now shows availability into September. I was always in two minds between YT/Canyon and I guess this was the way forward Smile

O+
Posted: Jul 12, 2018 at 17:42 Quote
I’m grateful that my biggest woe right now is waiting for a carbon fiber mountain bike to show up, but I think YT really needs to re-think what they consider “in stock”. I have waited upwards of a year for a custom frame before, but I had that expectation from the beginning and it was fine. I also ordered the Jeffsy CF black/grey 29er, except on July 4. It said it was in stock and allow 3 days before it ships out. Since my order still hadn’t changed to processed byJuly 9 I emailed support and they said bikes were held up at customs and it should only be a few days. I don’t mind waiting, but I don’t like having my credit card charged and being told something is in stock when really it is not. At the very least, notify customers that there is a delay. I’ll give them 1 more day to either ship it or give me a solid timeframe, otherwise forget it.

Posted: Jul 13, 2018 at 20:20 Quote
Yeah on the same July 4th order for my CF Jeffsy storm grey. Said I should receive tracking today from support, nada zip nothing. Still says processing. Hopefully I get something tomorrow.

O+
Posted: Jul 13, 2018 at 22:03 Quote
Auzyman wrote:
Yeah on the same July 4th order for my CF Jeffsy storm grey. Said I should receive tracking today from support, nada zip nothing. Still says processing. Hopefully I get something tomorrow.

Sorry man. This is what I heard from them today:

Sorry for the delayed response, it took me some research to get an accurate date for you. Unfortunately it looks like I have been given the wrong info and your bike is not coming in next week. It is actually scheduled to arrive 7/18 and we should be shipping out 7/22 or so.

I canceled my order

Posted: Jul 13, 2018 at 22:21 Quote
Marianoo wrote:
guys, seriously... What your experience with DHL, how long it took to deliver your bike withing EU? My parcel according to tracking site is still in "export parcel center' (3rd day), is it normal? Confused

EDIT:

well, DHL said that the parcel is in the way to my country(congrats for their tracking system Madder ). Nevertheless, average time is 3 business days to deliver! Now the bike is in transit between de and pl for over 3 days...Cry Mad

i dont have DHL experince shipping to the EU, but i have ordered tons of stuff from CRC and they ship DHL to canada .. well let me tell you that they are f*cking retards i once ordered a headset and when it arrives state side it bounced from cincinnati to miami 3 times then to canada customs then to vancouver bc and then to me took 9 days i piaded for express shipping and paid the duties ahead of time, another time it was super fast getting to canada customs but then they lost my package for a week cuz it got routed to somewhere else. they make my eye twitch

Posted: Jul 13, 2018 at 22:25 Quote
pbasinger wrote:
Auzyman wrote:

Sorry for the delayed response, it took me some research to get an accurate date for you. Unfortunately it looks like I have been given the wrong info and your bike is not coming in next week. It is actually scheduled to arrive 7/18 and we should be shipping out 7/22 or so.

I canceled my order

Damn! Any trouble canceling? Almost a month bikeless is driving me nuts!

Posted: Jul 13, 2018 at 23:43 Quote
pbasinger wrote:
Auzyman wrote:

I canceled my order

You didn't want to wait another 7-10 days?

O+
Posted: Jul 14, 2018 at 6:51 Quote
kwapik wrote:
pbasinger wrote:
Auzyman wrote:

I canceled my order

You didn't want to wait another 7-10 days?

Under different circumstances it wouldn't be a problem, but in this case, another 7-10 days would be just too late. Also, based off of my experience with YT so far and everything I've heard I have no reason to think this new delivery date will be accurate.

Canceling was as easy as sending an email. I'm annoyed they didn't notify me of the delay earlier so that I could have made a plan B earlier, but whatever. They look like sweet bikes, but if this type of communication is indicative of what they'll be like down the road with other possible issues I'm happy to stay away for now.

O+
Posted: Jul 16, 2018 at 12:54 Quote
Ordered my jeffsy 27 cf pro race July 9th was delivered to Me July 14th in Michigan. My transaction went smoothly.

Posted: Jul 16, 2018 at 13:23 Quote
^Wish I could say the same. Mine was ordered 1st and they have yet to reply to my email about delays.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010574
Mobile Version of Website