Show Off Your YT

PB Forum :: YT Industries
Show Off Your YT
Author Message
Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 10:52 Quote
Been lurking on PB for quite a while but my 2019 Capra AL Comp was delivered a couple weeks ago. Really stoked on the way it turned out and even more pumped about how it rides. I got the purple Fox decals from Slik Graphics and went with the full tailored kit from Ride Wrap on the frame and fork.

2019 YT Capra AL Comp Details - Front Quarter
2019 YT Capra AL Comp Details - Side View
2019 YT Capra AL Comp Details - From Above
2019 YT Capra AL Comp Details - Fork Decals
2019 YT Capra AL Comp Details - MOBBIN
2019 YT Capra AL Comp Details - Rear Triangle

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 11:01 Quote
ChadLife wrote:
Been lurking on PB for quite a while but my 2019 Capra AL Comp was delivered a couple weeks ago. Really stoked on the way it turned out and even more pumped about how it rides. I got the purple Fox decals from Slik Graphics and went with the full tailored kit from Ride Wrap on the frame and fork.

Looks fantastic

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 12:06 Quote
Finally got my Tues CF Pro in after a crazy delay. Put my graphics on this weekend and took it out for a first ride!


Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 12:42 Quote
Suspended by Cane Creek.


Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 3:53 Quote
neubiker wrote:
Finally got my Tues CF Pro in after a crazy delay. Put my graphics on this weekend and took it out for a first ride!


I dig the graphics. Did you make them or buy them?

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 10:13 Quote
Erotomania wrote:
neubiker wrote:
Finally got my Tues CF Pro in after a crazy delay. Put my graphics on this weekend and took it out for a first ride!


I dig the graphics. Did you make them or buy them?

I designed them and installed them myself

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 17:34 Quote
Finally been getting the chance to take her out after some decent weather!
Definitely my favourite bike yet
Definitely my favourite bike yet

Posted: Jul 1, 2019 at 2:21 Quote
Hi guys, Smile
Finally last week I've ordered my Capra as my first full suspension bike ever.
Now 'only' 5 more weeks waiting... :S It's horrible! Big Grin
Is here anyone from London who's fancy for a catch up in August? Smile
Have a good day all!

Posted: Jul 5, 2019 at 15:29 Quote
drummerboi197 wrote:
Finally been getting the chance to take her out after some decent weather!
Definitely my favourite bike yet
Definitely my favourite bike yet
What pedals are on there?

Posted: Jul 12, 2019 at 15:02 Quote
Anyone running a fox transfer 175mm dropper on there 27.5 capra size M 2018? If so, how low can it sit in the seat tube? How much is sticking out when at its lowest? Wanna be sure it’s not gonna be to long before I buy...

Posted: Jul 14, 2019 at 15:25 Quote
Custom decals came in! Would normally avoid using a lot of the same colour but really liking the murdered out red look! Fork/shock and rim decals from Slik.

Posted: Jul 15, 2019 at 16:39 Quote
Looks awesome in all red, especially with the Canada flag Smile . The rim stickers and crank boots are a nice touch without going overboard.

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 10:24 Quote
2019 Jeffsy CF Pro Race 29 (size XL)

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 14:20 Quote
^^^ Beauty, I wanted that colourway but only the silver/deep petrol was available in 27.5 so that's what I got (and it's growing on me).

How do you find the X2 versus the DPX2? I only have a few rides on mine but am not overly impressed with the shock versus my old Topaz. Debating an X2 or DHX2 in the future after some more tuning.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.031390
Mobile Version of Website