Show Off Your YT

PB Forum :: YT Industries
Show Off Your YT
Posted: Aug 30, 2019 at 5:48 Quote
viciousseed wrote:
Camstyn wrote:
Wow, that’s one of the dumbest things I’ve ever seen.

Sounds like you haven't looked in the mirror lately... cheers!

Do you you really need this explained to you?

Posted: Aug 30, 2019 at 5:53 Quote
Camstyn wrote:
viciousseed wrote:
Camstyn wrote:
Wow, that’s one of the dumbest things I’ve ever seen.

Sounds like you haven't looked in the mirror lately... cheers!

Do you you really need this explained to you?

He was BEHIND the ramp... There, I explained it to you. I did not jump over him.

Posted: Aug 30, 2019 at 6:08 Quote
viciousseed wrote:
Branmuffin wrote:
Hopefully that’s forced perspective and you didn’t actually jump a bike over your infant son? Lol?

Hucked it right over him haha.. yea he is behind the ramp

Behind the ramp is exactly where he would be if you did indeed huck it right over him. I hope you meant to say beside, and did not in fact use him as a stunt prop. Poor choice of words.

Posted: Aug 30, 2019 at 21:41 Quote

Pretty stoked on how the bikes riding with the suspension upgrades! It’s not even the same bike. Consistently beating Strava times with ease since replacing the DPS with the cane creek coil shock. I weigh about 190-200lbs and the DPS felt extremely unpredictable. It was always a fight between bottom out resistance and small bump compliance. The coil instantly solved this issue and I am still yet to completely bottom it out and the small bump compliance is the dream. I don’t have much to say about the Fox 36 yet as today was my first ride with it but I definitely noticed higher control at fast speeds, cornering not affected at all and climbing didn’t feel impacted either. I will also note that since I’ve swapped to the coil shock climbing feels a lot better than with the DPS and that’s mainly because of the adjustments the DB shock has over the performance elite DPS. If anyone’s curious about my settings for the DB coil just ask and I’ll share.

Posted: Aug 30, 2019 at 21:43 Quote
Either way it's grand, as long as he doesn't tell mom it's all good........ Welcome to the forums and all that jazz...... *jazzhands

Posted: Sep 3, 2019 at 5:55 Quote
nateisgrate wrote:

Pretty stoked on how the bikes riding with the suspension upgrades! It’s not even the same bike. Consistently beating Strava times with ease since replacing the DPS with the cane creek coil shock. I weigh about 190-200lbs and the DPS felt extremely unpredictable. It was always a fight between bottom out resistance and small bump compliance. The coil instantly solved this issue and I am still yet to completely bottom it out and the small bump compliance is the dream. I don’t have much to say about the Fox 36 yet as today was my first ride with it but I definitely noticed higher control at fast speeds, cornering not affected at all and climbing didn’t feel impacted either. I will also note that since I’ve swapped to the coil shock climbing feels a lot better than with the DPS and that’s mainly because of the adjustments the DB shock has over the performance elite DPS. If anyone’s curious about my settings for the DB coil just ask and I’ll share.

@Nateisgrate she looks perfect! You convinced me to doing the same (CC DB coil). Hoping to pick one up during the upcoming black Friday sales.

Posted: Sep 4, 2019 at 6:37 Quote
Changes from stock AL Comp 2019
Spank Claw 35mm stem
Spank Vibrocore 800w 31.8dia 25mm rise bars
Spank 350 vibrocore 32h wheelset
Spank Oozy pedals
Oneup V2 180mm dropper with Brand-X v2 remote
Saint M820 Calipers with XTR 9120 Levers
203mm IceTech 86 rotors
Race Face Turbine 170mm crank with 32t chainring
Maxxis Minion DHF WT 2.5” Front and Rear
Tubeless with Barbieri Anaconda Puncture Protection Inserts
Ergon GD1 grips
Ti bolts throughout
DYE Bro protector
Frank Reynolds quotes
180mm Travel front and rear
X2 stroke change to 75mm by removing spacer
New 180 air shaft in the 36

Posted: Sep 4, 2019 at 12:16 Quote
How many times did you get a accused of diddling someone’s kids before you emblazoned it on your bike?

Can you explain the frame decals? Is everything covered like a invisiframe kit but with images on it? It looks great.

Posted: Sep 5, 2019 at 8:06 Quote
Branmuffin wrote:
How many times did you get a accused of diddling someone’s kids before you emblazoned it on your bike?

Can you explain the frame decals? Is everything covered like a invisiframe kit but with images on it? It looks great.

https://dyedbro.eu/product-category/protection/frame/

Posted: Sep 10, 2019 at 21:27 Quote
Nice

viciousseed wrote:
nateisgrate wrote:

@Nateisgrate she looks perfect! You convinced me to doing the same (CC DB coil). Hoping to pick one up during the upcoming black Friday sales.

Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 9:01 Quote
haven't ridden any trails yet, but I'm super stoked to send it!

Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 14:37 Quote

Upgraded from the DPX2 to the DHX2 this weekend. Still dialing it in but loving it after one ride.

Posted: Sep 24, 2019 at 14:47 Quote
voler-1 wrote:
That thing looks ridiculous.
Mine should be here in a few days.

Posted: Sep 24, 2019 at 16:33 Quote
Was able to swoop up a XXL Capra 29 LTD Big Grin only 1 ride in but this thing is BEAST!
First ride YT Capra 29 LTD
First ride YT Capra 29 LTD

Posted: Sep 27, 2019 at 5:48 Quote
voler-1 wrote:

Looks awesome. Let me know how you get on with that dropper. The one on my Jeffsy has already started acting up.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.027905
Mobile Version of Website