Show Off Your YT

PB Forum :: YT Industries
Show Off Your YT
Posted: Mar 24, 2020 at 14:41 Quote
serveace wrote:
ryan83 wrote:
gnarcissistictendency wrote:

Definitely go coil! this bike was destined to be ridden with a coil.. so much more composed and planted when going mach chicken down the trails. still able to pop off whatever i want and get good air time.

Agreed. Cane Creek DB Coil CS changed the game for me. Amazing climb switch and smooth on the way down. The bike is too progressive for air shocks, especially at 200lbs plus.

Cool. I'm geared up to ride around ~170lb, but I definitely feel the harshness of the dpx2. I waffle between x2 and a coil. Good to hear you don't lose the pop, as that's one of my concerns w/ coil. Are you running one of the progressive springs w/ the ccdb? Seems like that could be best of both worlds.

FYI: I'm about 180 lbs all geared up and I have a 450lb coil on my Cane Creek Inline Coil. If you pair the shock with a Fox SLS coil (yes, it does actually fit) it'll be lighter than an X2 air shock. I know...shocking!

Posted: Mar 24, 2020 at 15:21 Quote
code26 wrote:
serveace wrote:
ryan83 wrote:

Agreed. Cane Creek DB Coil CS changed the game for me. Amazing climb switch and smooth on the way down. The bike is too progressive for air shocks, especially at 200lbs plus.

Cool. I'm geared up to ride around ~170lb, but I definitely feel the harshness of the dpx2. I waffle between x2 and a coil. Good to hear you don't lose the pop, as that's one of my concerns w/ coil. Are you running one of the progressive springs w/ the ccdb? Seems like that could be best of both worlds.

FYI: I'm about 180 lbs all geared up and I have a 450lb coil on my Cane Creek Inline Coil. If you pair the shock with a Fox SLS coil (yes, it does actually fit) it'll be lighter than an X2 air shock. I know...shocking!

http://freebikefender.com/full-bike.html

I'm 6'5" 230lb. I could never get that air-can dialed in. I'm three rides in on a DB Inline Coil with a 600lb VALT spring and loving it. Way more support in my (admittedly big) rear end.

Posted: Apr 10, 2020 at 3:35 Quote

Love my Jeffsy. Fits big tires and under 13kg

Posted: Apr 10, 2020 at 4:28 Quote
Hey guys , has anyone tried a fox dhx2 on the Capra cf pro Race 27.5?

Posted: Apr 12, 2020 at 9:03 Quote

This is my wife's incomplete Jeffsy. We still need to do the wheel decals. I can ride a medium and large and absolutely love this bike. It's not only great to look at but super fun to fun. Great climber, spunky descender and can pop around the trail.

Posted: Apr 12, 2020 at 10:29 Quote
I too did some custom vinyl work over the past week or so. This is all hand cut Smile Looking to pick up some matched fork and shock decals as well as a black downtube protector.

Posted: Apr 12, 2020 at 11:46 Quote
Jooorgeee wrote:
I too did some custom vinyl work over the past week or so. This is all hand cut Smile Looking to pick up some matched fork and shock decals as well as a black downtube protector.

Nice man! where did you get the vinyl?

Posted: Apr 12, 2020 at 11:57 Quote
Jooorgeee wrote:

Nice man! where did you get the vinyl?
Thanks bud. The red chrome is just some random Amazon vinyl and the black/white swirl I got from this place; https://signsomething.com/collections/vinyl-wrap/products/prototype-camo-camouflage-vinyl-wrap

Posted: Apr 19, 2020 at 16:20 Quote
Love this bike!!

Push 11-6 525lb coil WeAreOne Unions wheels CX-Ray spokes laced to Chris King hubs Chris King front axle Truvativ Descendant Carbon 170mm cranks AbsoluteBlack oval chainring 32t nickel Deity TMAC pedals STFU chain silencer XO1 derailleur

This thing looks dialed!! Very nice build Cool

Posted: Apr 23, 2020 at 20:57 Quote
Enjoying the process of upgrading and personalizing my Capra. It is quite a bike.

Posted: Apr 23, 2020 at 22:16 Quote
AllMotaHatch wrote:
Love this bike!!

Push 11-6 525lb coil WeAreOne Unions wheels CX-Ray spokes laced to Chris King hubs Chris King front axle Truvativ Descendant Carbon 170mm cranks AbsoluteBlack oval chainring 32t nickel Deity TMAC pedals STFU chain silencer XO1 derailleur

This thing looks dialed!! Very nice build Cool

Thanks! Ya I’ve done my best to make this as good a bike as it can get. At least in my eyes ????

Posted: Apr 23, 2020 at 22:44 Quote
Very much enjoying my Capra.

Posted: Apr 23, 2020 at 23:24 Quote
Petiloi wrote:
Very much enjoying my Capra.

Very nice! What brakes are those?

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013587
Mobile Version of Website