new trails in hamilton/stoney creek

PB Forum :: Trail Building
new trails in hamilton/stoney creek
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 18, 2008 at 16:58 Quote
me and a couple friends are planning to start some new dh trails in felkers falls and kings forest area. so far we have about 100 feet of north shores built, laying around in my back yard. if any one is willing to help out let me know.

Posted: Feb 18, 2008 at 17:04 Quote
alright. got any wood laying around we could use?

Posted: Feb 18, 2008 at 17:50 Quote
hey man id be willing to help build if you want

Posted: Feb 18, 2008 at 18:06 Quote
you guys can add me on msn if you want. brent_jj@hotmail.com were probally gonna start building the trails next time its above 0 and no snow. ill keep you updatedBeer

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 at 17:01 Quote
NICE i live in stoney creek down the mount winona area.. but my good friend lives right near felkers near billy green right? if im ever up there ill help

Posted: Mar 27, 2008 at 13:51 Quote
does any body have ANY wood laying around that they would want to "donate" to the trail? ive spent almost 50 bucks on wood and am sort of broke now...any wood would be good, like fence boards, 2x4, 2x6, w/e.Smile

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 14:29 Quote
i live right over by felkers eh?

its easy to find wood, you get some wood skids from behind fortino's and all the steel plants downtown etc.

lots of places.

hmm..

i'd like to see these trails

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 18:46 Quote
im right by saltfleet highschool... so im down for helping out, just msg me n i'll come out (weekends for sure)

Posted: Apr 3, 2008 at 3:23 Quote
holy shit

its radek

Posted: Apr 3, 2008 at 9:07 Quote
either way, you ride and you live close by, so add me to msn, nevrlka@sympatico.ca

O+
Posted: May 13, 2008 at 11:12 Quote
hollw i added u on msn, im soo down to build..i do nothing during the day so give me a location where ur building and ill be glad to give a helping hand

Posted: May 25, 2008 at 18:04 Quote
I've got some wood, but I was today at Felker's falls, and couldn't find anything. So from the main parking lot where I go?

Posted: May 25, 2008 at 18:22 Quote
i forgot about this thread completley. oops... from the felkers lot just follow the bruce trail along the escartment untill you get to mt albion. go down mt albion and the trail is on your right as soon as you pass the first metal gate. you go down a pretty steep hill into the little valley thing. then theres a good 100 feet of shores and stuff then the actual trail is down the escartment. needs alot of work still though. its been burnt down twice already... ill be down monday after school ( 3:00 - 3:30 ish) if any one wants to come down or anything ill be there. i get bored sometimes and go for a ride so if im not there give my cell a call, 289 440 1618. anyone wanna go just give me a text and ill come down if you want.

FL
Posted: May 25, 2008 at 18:55 Quote
Definitly will help this out if I can. My Manik has been riding too much XC and Street for a while...
I'm slightly confused as how to get there though. Where is Felker's Falls? I have a feeling I'm gonna have a long ride....

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008206
Mobile Version of Website