new trails in hamilton/stoney creek

PB Forum :: Trail Building
new trails in hamilton/stoney creek
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Jan 22, 2010 at 20:33 Quote
alright. well add me up and then ill remember to msg u guys dates so we can do this. I got a cam but not a video cam, so if someone has one u gotta bring it.

Posted: Jan 22, 2010 at 23:18 Quote
DirtJumperMM wrote:
alright. well add me up and then ill remember to msg u guys dates so we can do this. I got a cam but not a video cam, so if someone has one u gotta bring it.

I've got an HD camcorder.

O+
Posted: Jan 23, 2010 at 8:22 Quote
brentjj wrote:

I've got an HD camcorder.

Alright sweet! Do you have a tripod? cuz I hate when videos are done and the camera moves everywhere. PLus when we do this, we should build it up a little better cuz after the "winter" (If we get any snow) ends, some of the park is gonna be damaged.

Posted: Apr 14, 2011 at 12:36 Quote
Wheres the trails you guys use? Is it Within biking distance from stoney creek?

O+
Posted: Apr 15, 2011 at 16:57 Quote
turco999 wrote:

Anything is biking distance if your willing to pedal. I havent been to the area since last season, I dont live there anymore. But just google "Kings Forest, Stoney Creek, ON" and its in there. But to get in, you need to get on Mud St on the mountain then down Paramount Rd and turn on Old Mud St/ Old Mt Albion road and go down the old hill till the trial that leads under the bridge to the forest. Then you get to a mega split in the path, you turn right and then as your riding there, you will see jumps to your left.

Its really confusing, but once you do it once you'll remember it. Just write the directions on paper to help along the way.

Posted: Apr 16, 2011 at 10:16 Quote
eastsideride wrote:
turco999 wrote:

Anything is biking distance if your willing to pedal. I havent been to the area since last season, I dont live there anymore. But just google "Kings Forest, Stoney Creek, ON" and its in there. But to get in, you need to get on Mud St on the mountain then down Paramount Rd and turn on Old Mud St/ Old Mt Albion road and go down the old hill till the trial that leads under the bridge to the forest. Then you get to a mega split in the path, you turn right and then as your riding there, you will see jumps to your left.

Its really confusing, but once you do it once you'll remember it. Just write the directions on paper to help along the way.

Sounds good, thx alot. Will you guys be working on them this summer? I can come by and help if you are.

O+
Posted: Apr 16, 2011 at 14:59 Quote
turco999 wrote:
eastsideride wrote:
turco999 wrote:

Sounds good, thx alot. Will you guys be working on them this summer? I can come by and help if you are.

Im not. I live in the USA now. But there usually are kids working on em. But just to let you know, a lot of punks trashed things last year. hopefully they grew some maturity and wont do anything this year.

Posted: Apr 16, 2011 at 17:34 Quote
Check out Iroquois Heights! Trails need help. Christie Conservation Area had a trail build.

Posted: Apr 17, 2011 at 9:24 Quote
eastsideride wrote:
turco999 wrote:
eastsideride wrote:

Im not. I live in the USA now. But there usually are kids working on em. But just to let you know, a lot of punks trashed things last year. hopefully they grew some maturity and wont do anything this year.

If things are in bad condition, i could probably fix it all up and make it look half-decent. Was it just jumps there? Or did you guys construct anything else.

O+
Posted: Apr 18, 2011 at 9:44 Quote
There where jumps, berms and some nice trails. but you gotta look to find everything

Posted: Apr 18, 2011 at 11:52 Quote
eastsideride wrote:
There where jumps, berms and some nice trails. but you gotta look to find everything

Ill probe around this summer and check the area out. Me and my friend might be able to do some repair work to the stuff we can find.

Posted: Apr 10, 2017 at 0:41 Quote
Anyone building around Albion Falls, Felker's falls?

I live near Berrnie Arbour Stadium and ride the Red Hill area.

Send me a PM/IM

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.021137
Mobile Version of Website