Anyone From Vermont?

PB Forum :: USA - East
Anyone From Vermont?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 22, 2007 at 19:12 Quote
Just wondering if there is anybody in Vermont near the RutVegas area? I would like to find some new guys who aren't XC fanatics like the guys I usually ride with. Later - Nate

Posted: Sep 23, 2007 at 10:19 Quote
Come on no one lives in VT? What the hell! Somebody drop a line.

O+ FL
Posted: Sep 23, 2007 at 18:38 Quote
I'm in Burlington. I'll have my bike up here on Friday.

Posted: Sep 25, 2007 at 15:36 Quote
Man, out of everyone on this site, I can't believe there is only on guy that rides here in Vermont. I guess all those people I saw at Killington must have been ghosts!

Posted: Sep 25, 2007 at 18:23 Quote
I live in Rutland Vt when Im home from school and have built one of the freeride esc trail at pine hill park. the one with the drop and small rock double.

Posted: Oct 12, 2007 at 7:21 Quote
I live in western Massachusetts but thats a pretty short drive up to VT. I think the site is pretty much dominated by Canadians. Not saying thats a bad thing.

Posted: Oct 17, 2007 at 10:09 Quote
I think there's a ton of Canadians biking on the Kingdom Trails up in the NEK. I lived up there this summer and loved it. The trails on Burke are closed now for the rest of the season, but other ones there aren't. But I'm back in Bennington til I get a new job. Biked the trails in Rutland once this summer they were fun, but I need a new bike soon. I liked the Droopy Muffin Trail, but I miss the KT. In Bennington all the old logging trails I used to ride have been ripped up by 4 Wheelers. I need something new...

O+
Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 5:56 Quote
I live in Montreal but probably did most of my riding in Vermont this summer. From Kingdom Trails, to Stowe, Waterbury, Hinesburgh Town Forest, Millstone Hill, etc... I also went to Lynn Woods and Vietnam in MA.

There are so many great trails I'd like to buy a cottage in Vermont!

Posted: Nov 29, 2007 at 17:54 Quote
yeah Derby, Vt is greattttt. My friends lived right in Derby Line. it was smellllly

Posted: Nov 29, 2007 at 17:56 Quote
I went nite-riding last night. It was awesome. Would've been better if I wasn't alone, and the trail wasn't one behind my house that I've done 10gazillion times. But no one in Bennington really does that. I should move. Any ideas?

Posted: Nov 29, 2007 at 17:59 Quote
i live in NH not to far from vt and my buddy has a place at sugarbush

Posted: Nov 29, 2007 at 18:04 Quote
i have a house on burke it awsome right off one of the ski trails i only got my bike up there twice though because i live on CT but we have another house on burke mountain

Posted: Dec 18, 2007 at 12:04 Quote
buddy, I live in vermont, outside of montpelier. I have been building dh/fr trails at the old norwich university ski hill for about 5 yrs now. it is fricken sick. you can ride/walk to the top. killer 5-10 min dh trails. there are several xc type trails too.

Posted: Dec 18, 2007 at 12:08 Quote
I live in NH, but I go to college at lyndon state
its 10 minutes from burke

the kingdom trails are real fun, mostly xc but they have sum fun dh's in them

every night at 6 we usualy do shuttle runs from East Burke Sports up to the top of Burke to the DH and FR trail

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015605
Mobile Version of Website