Official Team Stugness Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Team Stugness Thread
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Feb 18, 2008 at 20:54 Quote
This is for the members of Team Stugness. So far the team consists of myself(Jason Brar), Matt Dickson, Matt Butterworth, Andrew Pahnke, Mitch Fromberg, And Mitch P. This thread can be used to post upcoming "seshes" or for w.e. Basically post up when ur shredding the Gnar next. Batman

Posted: Feb 18, 2008 at 20:56 Quote
build sesh at bld on saturday! Construction

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 at 19:10 Quote
ok boys ..the snows melting and its that time agian ...time to make sum deeej...up at the jumps the snows melting and things are looking decent....so i want to know whos down for building on saturday??......if ur coming bring a shovel!!....rakes,picks,etc BRING IT....theres still snow up there but it doesnt take much to shovel it away or get thru it....so if ur irntrested let the bld boys know...we wanna make some quality jumps here...were aiming to have a 10 pack...maybe even more...we could have a very long line....matt butterworth and i have started pumps jupms to get u set for the pack and man were stoked...so if u wanna help out make some djs and be able to ride them whenever...some rules though...regarding land and getting to them..but nothing biggy....let us know ...YAMY can fack off ur not aloud at our jumps..ahaha....

Posted: Feb 29, 2008 at 17:08 Quote
sunday at andys hopefully? if im not working.

Posted: Feb 29, 2008 at 19:03 Quote
i officially leave team stugness because of the poor funding by our sponsor super-cycle. (serious)Very confused

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008558
Mobile Version of Website