Metal Thread(all kinds)

PB Forum :: Movies, Music & Stars
Metal Thread(all kinds)
O+
Posted: May 2, 2018 at 14:28 Quote

pretty hefty. a little too theatric for me but definitely one of my favorite releases last year

Posted: May 2, 2018 at 19:59 Quote
Am I the only one that didn't know Pantera has a bunch of records with a singer before Phil and were f*cking rad?

Posted: May 3, 2018 at 0:20 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Am I the only one that didn't know Pantera has a bunch of records with a singer before Phil and were f*cking rad?

i knew.

Posted: May 3, 2018 at 9:54 Quote
I should be ashamed of myself but I’m just glad I flund it cause I like it better than Vulgar and after Eek

Posted: May 3, 2018 at 16:30 Quote
I never knew about this? checked out some last night will do some more tonight.

Posted: May 3, 2018 at 23:55 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
I should be ashamed of myself but I’m just glad I flund it cause I like it better than Vulgar and after Eek
im a sucker for far beyond driven, dont think they topped it before or after, thats my two pennaths worth, though everyone is different, f b d was a great album and has stood the test of time, a great album for channeling anger and energy through singing along instead of walking around being a prick i just used to turn this on and all negative energy was released, haha cathartic for the angry young man.

Posted: May 4, 2018 at 7:24 Quote
Vulgar was an anthem of my youth.... I haven’t listened to it in many many years though.

Posted: May 5, 2018 at 11:15 Quote
Still love cowboys, driven, vulgar.... ect.

Posted: May 5, 2018 at 13:11 Quote
Not metal but sure sounds good through my old Kenwood turned up to 6, I hope my neighbors enjoyed it as much as I, oops.

Posted: May 8, 2018 at 22:21 Quote
yo Unleash.... what was that sick band you posted a couple years ago....Oak something?

Posted: May 8, 2018 at 23:33 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
yo Unleash.... what was that sick band you posted a couple years ago....Oak something?
may of been bog oak, they have had a different singer take over since that post, there is another band with oak in the name but ill have to wait to get home as its on my laptop.

Posted: May 8, 2018 at 23:36 Quote
Bog oak thats it! Thanks, want to listen to that one again Salute

Posted: May 9, 2018 at 6:51 Quote
here's a good one from my neck of the woods back in the day

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015876
Mobile Version of Website