Metal Thread(all kinds)
Posted: Jun 13, 2018 at 22:45 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
LOL

O+
Posted: Jun 14, 2018 at 6:51 Quote
Creegz wrote:
So I've had an eventful couple days.

Also anyone tried that last Between the Buried(read as "boring") and Me album? It's the best thing they've done in a while. Only about 35 minutes or so but it's alright.

their worst album in my opinion. couldnt even get through one listen without becoming bored. I miss the parallax.

Posted: Jun 14, 2018 at 19:03 Quote
sosburn wrote:
Creegz wrote:

Also anyone tried that last Between the Buried(read as "boring") and Me album? It's the best thing they've done in a while. Only about 35 minutes or so but it's alright.

their worst album in my opinion. couldnt even get through one listen without becoming bored. I miss the parallax.

I miss Colors. That was an experience. Getting into that fat solo at the end of white walls felt great first time.

O+
Posted: Jun 14, 2018 at 19:20 Quote
Creegz wrote:
sosburn wrote:
Creegz wrote:

I miss Colors. That was an experience. Getting into that fat solo at the end of white walls felt great first time.

Oh real talk i havent listened to colors in a long time. Definitely albums you have to listen to front to back, whereas I only really liked Famine Wolf off of Coma Ecliptic, and nothing off of Automata. Check out Rivers of Nihil if you havent

Posted: Jun 15, 2018 at 22:34 Quote
Slaker that Power trip kinda reminds me of Pantera a bit.

so I grew up with Larry of the Howling Gods... He was always a punk, like crust punker. The Ricketts, Larry and tons of other crust punk bands... here's his new project. Surprised me how much metal in weaved into this one. Defintly the most solid stuff to date.

https://www.reverbnation.com/artist/howlingGods

Posted: Jun 16, 2018 at 15:22 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Slaker that Power trip kinda reminds me of Pantera a bit.

so I grew up with Larry of the Howling Gods... He was always a punk, like crust punker. The Ricketts, Larry and tons of other crust punk bands... here's his new project. Surprised me how much metal in weaved into this one. Defintly the most solid stuff to date.

https://www.reverbnation.com/artist/howlingGods
Deffinetly does but the intro lead guitar sounds and the first few seconds of rhythm guitar remind me of Paul Leary from but hole Surfers oddly enough,

Posted: Jun 17, 2018 at 17:48 Quote
Not metal but...weird

O+
Posted: Jun 17, 2018 at 18:05 Quote
slaker wrote:
Not metal but...weird

grew up on radiohead, kate bush, bjork, lots of weird stuff. My mom hates metal but she inadvertently got me into it by having me listen to that shit all the time (along with steely dan, tom petty, elton john, etc)

Posted: Jun 17, 2018 at 18:09 Quote
Thats cool....Im all over the place with my music as well. Got into metal probably cause I don't like sad music.

Posted: Jun 17, 2018 at 19:11 Quote
Tom Petty makes me angey.... one of the few.

Posted: Jul 2, 2018 at 10:11 Quote

I don't Spotify - what does he blast?

O+
Posted: Jul 2, 2018 at 11:26 Quote
endlessblockades wrote:

I don't Spotify - what does he blast?

cheesy hardcore bands (warped tour bands)

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.015357
Mobile Version of Website