Metal Thread(all kinds)

PB Forum :: Movies, Music & Stars
Metal Thread(all kinds)
| Next Page
Posted: Mar 10, 2019 at 23:24 Quote
sosburn wrote:
i kinda forgot about soilwork too, bands like that and in flames all kind of blend together for me.

big fan of this today

Opening guitar riffage in this are awesome

Posted: Mar 11, 2019 at 13:43 Quote

the guitar solo on this makes me think of 50to01 style riding turned into guitar playing (fast and loose)

Posted: Mar 16, 2019 at 20:18 Quote

ooooh those first round of blast beats

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
So on the new metal front.... Queensryche hasn't really done it for me in decades. That said. I was in the record store with the kids yesterday. Lil' G man insisted on picking out a record for daddy... He hands me the new Queensryche The Verdict album.... reluctantly and somewhat enthusiastically I snagged it... Glad I did. Holy shit its a modern tribute masterpiece. Strewn with nods to True Heavy Metal, new progressive riffage and amazing vocals from Todd La Torre that until I looked in the jacket, I thought could only be the resurgence of greatness from Geoff Tate. Full album stream isn't available, but here's the first song... it continues to get better over the course of the record. Never thought I'd hear myself saying this but the new QR rocks.

Posted: 13 hours ago Quote
Woah, Queensryche haven't thought of that band in a while, I will have to have a listen....... Thought this was pretty mellow, listenable

Posted: 12 hours ago Quote
sosburn wrote:

the guitar solo on this makes me think of 50to01 style riding turned into guitar playing (fast and loose)
Vocals are rad too. Technical stuff there.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.021550
Mobile Version of Website