Metal Thread(all kinds)
Posted: May 15, 2019 at 14:28 Quote
seraph wrote:
sosburn wrote:
seraph wrote:
I'm greatly looking forward to this new album from Northlane

You should check out Erra.

I listen to a lot of Erra.

I saw them at the Phoenix in Petaluma a couple years ago. really good live band considering their material is pretty difficult to play

Posted: May 15, 2019 at 22:51 Quote
Last show I saw at the Phoenix was Nuclear Rabbit. Probably about 15 years ago.

I don't even know what to call their music. Funk-punk-groove-tech-metal? The bass is exceptionally impressive considering it's a 12-string.

Posted: May 15, 2019 at 23:20 Quote
I think that bunny gave my ears cancer....

Posted: May 18, 2019 at 9:17 Quote
seraph wrote:
Last show I saw at the Phoenix was Nuclear Rabbit. Probably about 15 years ago.

I don't even know what to call their music. Funk-punk-groove-tech-metal? The bass is exceptionally impressive considering it's a 12-string.

It's also pulling heavily from ska. It's definitely not usual.

Posted: 1 days ago Quote
I haven't really listened to them before, but this new tune from Hellyeah is a banger.....

Man that Mudvayne guy got old.

seraph wrote:

haha, true that! Still got a cracking voice tho!

seraph wrote:

i remember listening to them in middle school like “this is the heaviest thing possible” hahah

Posted: 23 hours ago Quote
sosburn wrote:
seraph wrote:

i remember listening to them in middle school like “this is the heaviest thing possible” hahah
the end of all things to come was a cracking album.

Posted: 23 hours ago Quote
sosburn wrote:
seraph wrote:

I basically listened to Slipknot and Mudvayne religiously in high school. Little bit of Spineshank here and there. It was a different time for metal.

Posted: 21 hours ago Quote
I was never able to give any of those bands the time of day....Korn Limp Biskit… any of that shit... pretty cringeworthy stuff....

Posted: 20 hours ago Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
I was never able to give any of those bands the time of day....Korn Limp Biskit… any of that shit... pretty cringeworthy stuff....

Hey don't start dissing bands just because you didn't like their music. I loved Limp Bizkit and Korn and I still like the former.

true, i don't regret getting into tech death and black metal as "late" as i did, i feel like i kinda had to go through that nu-metal phase to really graduate into the other stuff. a lot of it was like just luck; i only found out about periphery/djent as my friend traded me his iPod for my skateboard, and 2 of their songs just happened to be on there. otherwise, I'm pretty sure id still be listening to ...And Justice For All religiously.

seraph wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Hey don't start dissing bands just because you didn't like their music. I loved Limp Bizkit and Korn and I still like the former.

Nothing wrong with saying I couldn't get into something my man.

sterlingmagnum wrote:
seraph wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Nothing wrong with saying I couldn't get into something my man.
if you didn't dig it than jolly well say so ,I will defend to the death your right to criticize shit you don't like lol

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018046
Mobile Version of Website