Metal Thread(all kinds)

PB Forum :: Movies, Music & Stars
Metal Thread(all kinds)
| Next Page
Posted: Jul 26, 2020 at 11:49 Quote
unleash wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
One time long ago.... I pissed off some crazy chick at a bar somehow... I said something offensive...she starts wildly swinging blows at me... Im cracking up... The bartender gal is burly, she catapulted over the bar and started beating this crazy chick down... Now Im hysterical... the whole time a cover band is cranking Cat Scratch Fever... My buddies and I were all head-banging... it was glorious.
hilarious shit.
Totally.

Posted: Jul 26, 2020 at 11:51 Quote
endlessblockades wrote:
slaker wrote:
Yeah well think Ted Nugent is a peace of shit but I still crank it up when it plays on the radio cause most of his shit pretty muck rocks. But sounds like Rob has become a cranky old man just like myself....

‘Radio’? Is that an app?
Ha, Yeah I drive old vehicles with no audio upgrades so yes there was this thing called radio and so far it still exists,

Posted: Jul 30, 2020 at 16:25 Quote
endlessblockades wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
streetkvnt-kvlt wrote:

Only sick horror samples and caveman riffs are real. (haha)

White Zombie all the things

Rob Zombie is on my shit list for dropping a dime on the skatepark near he and his wife's house because it was too noisy,.

In his defense: He wrote on Facebook last week that they are trying to resolve the situation.

"Some really crazy articles have popped up making claims about 'hating skaters' and 'hating children,'" he wrote. "There is a simple matter going on in which we are trying to find a solution that will make EVERYBODY happy."

Stomski said the Zombies were the first to complain about the park, but two other neighbors have since complained. The rocker's wife, Sheri Zombie, asked at a town budget meeting in June if there might be money available to move the park.

She said the park "proved to be a significant noise pollutant" and reduced quality of life for the neighborhood.

The park was opened after two decades of planning at a cost of $53,000, covered partly by the town and partly by fundraising by children and their parents, Stomski said.

Somehow I'm not surprised he'd do something shitty like that. Next time at the skatepark, crank some White Zombie at maximum volume. He's on my shit list for those god awful Halloween remakes.

Posted: Jul 30, 2020 at 16:32 Quote
unleash wrote:
slaker wrote:
Yeah well think Ted Nugent is a peace of shit but I still crank it up when it plays on the radio cause most of his shit pretty muck rocks. But sounds like Rob has become a cranky old man just like myself....
I'm a crank and I'm old ,I am an antisocial misanthropic shitc*nt.white zombie rule ,so does skating but so does peace and quiet, especially in these times of constant bleeps and inconsiderate f*ckers everywhere ,see told I was a miserable shit .

Haha you said 'shitc*nt', word. That was pretty much me in my twenties, though I did have a killer social life. Did see White Zombie live during those times however.

Posted: Jul 30, 2020 at 17:45 Quote
slaker wrote:
endlessblockades wrote:
slaker wrote:

‘Radio’? Is that an app?
Ha, Yeah I drive old vehicles with no audio upgrades so yes there was this thing called radio and so far it still exists,

I hear ya. I'm driving a 2000 4Runner. I recently picked up a cool device on Amazon that plugs into your ciggy lighter. It connects to your smartphone via bluetooth and then transmits whatever internet or phone-based music/youtube/bandcamp/podcast, etc, to any unused FM station of your choice. Best $18 dollars I've spent recently. It also has a quick USB charger port. It also does hands free phone. I am assuming you have some kind of 'smart' phone of course.

If anyone is interested it's one of these (there are many others but I can vouch for this):

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07V27CYPT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Posted: 1 hours ago Quote
Super chill stuff.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006570
Mobile Version of Website