Metal Thread(all kinds)

PB Forum :: Movies, Music & Stars
Metal Thread(all kinds)
| Next Page
Posted: Nov 13, 2020 at 22:26 Quote
slaker wrote:

Yeah man - Another project from DRUDKH mastermind Roman Sayenko:

Windswept is some good stuff too even though it's kinda straightforward, driving BM:

Posted: Nov 16, 2020 at 9:00 Quote
slaker wrote:
Nice.

Oops I started that video link at a random spot for no reason.

Posted: Nov 18, 2020 at 5:08 Quote

Crossover goodness

Posted: Nov 28, 2020 at 7:51 Quote
piman wrote:
https://getagripaz.bandcamp.com/album/united-fight

More crossover. Very punky
Cool, this is fitting as the last few days I've been on a Plasmatics and Misfits listening binge.

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
slaker wrote:

Great record

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
Wendy O and Lemmy dated for a while.

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
suspended-flesh wrote:
Yep, I was pretty infatuated with Wendy O after seeing a Plasmatics show in Denver back in 81. Maybe my first exposure to alt music.

slaker wrote:
suspended-flesh wrote:
Yep, I was pretty infatuated with Wendy O after seeing a Plasmatics show in Denver back in 81. Maybe my first exposure to alt music.

And boobs! She usually had those visible at some point...

slaker wrote:
suspended-flesh wrote:

Haha awesome memory. We always thought the Plasmatics were a parody band but they were true freaks in retrospect. The punkers thought they were posers at the time.

Under rated for sure... so much cool music over the years. Some stuff I couldn’t stand back then and love now, some the other way around... lots has just been rad all the time.

I enjoyed their antics.They seem like kind of an original concept to me.. not really modeled after anything else...I didn't know much about punk rock in the 80's only listened to it on a public radio station that would play it in the middle of the night....Here in the middle of the country you had to dig deep to find anything outside of mainstream music in the 70's and 80's, .And then came Ronald Regan and at that point we were totally f*cked.

Posted: 16 hours ago Quote
Just heard this on the radio (internet radio), thought y'all might enjoy!

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006817
Mobile Version of Website