Can a 2017 Voltage 710 work as an Enduro?

PB Forum :: Scott Bikes
Can a 2017 Voltage 710 work as an Enduro?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jul 26, 2018 at 10:04 Quote
I’ve been looking at bikes and have a spend of 1500-2500$. I might do a race a year as there’s one in my town and then the next close one would be about 12 hours away. I’m looking to just have fun and ride some trails, the. Bomb down some others, and hit some drops here and there, probably 7’ at most. The trails are super rocky in sections and it’s limetsone, so the extra travel and capability to travel to places with lifts occurs then I could just use the same bike. The voltage 710 looks like it’s more capable then he others and similar in travel to say a Canyon Torque.

Posted: Jan 12, 2020 at 4:43 Quote
I'd say Torque is much better suited to Enduro. Voltage is heavy and if running a coil not really great for pedalling. But I'm sure could be done just not ideal.

Posted: Jan 12, 2020 at 6:05 Quote
CaliCash wrote:
I’ve been looking at bikes and have a spend of 1500-2500$. I might do a race a year as there’s one in my town and then the next close one would be about 12 hours away. I’m looking to just have fun and ride some trails, the. Bomb down some others, and hit some drops here and there, probably 7’ at most. The trails are super rocky in sections and it’s limetsone, so the extra travel and capability to travel to places with lifts occurs then I could just use the same bike. The voltage 710 looks like it’s more capable then he others and similar in travel to say a Canyon Torque.

I'be got a voltage albeit with Boxxers and i'd say no the Voltage is a parkbike thats made easier to pedal for a short distance

Posted: Feb 12, 2020 at 15:51 Quote
Sorry to jump in, but does anyone run the voltage with 63° head angle? Is it recommend for park?

And I would say not ideal for Enduro. Def Free Ride / mini DH bike. Heavy and not too pedal friendly.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004515
Mobile Version of Website