Post your road bike!

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Post your road bike!
Previous Page |
Posted: Jul 31, 2018 at 6:21 Quote
You know the drill. Be tactful and shit.

#BANS badbadleroybrown, test, #BANS

Posted: Jul 31, 2018 at 7:29 Quote
I guess I will play

Posted: Jul 31, 2018 at 8:04 Quote
Huge plus juan to steel!

A heavy ass bike.

Posted: Jul 31, 2018 at 8:20 Quote
Ooh, very nice! What's the spec on that Sherb?

Love the two bikes above too Wink

I'm currently waiting on a Cycle 2 Work scheme voucher which is lost in my companies HR system. When it eventually appears I thinking of either a Pinnacle Arkose 1 (or maybe X) or a Boardman CXR 8.9. The Planet X London Road Apex is another consideration but I'm leaning more towards the CXR. I did originally want a Cannondale Quick Disc 2 but I reckon it wouldn't be long before I'd decide I want drops rather than flat bars.

Posted: Jul 31, 2018 at 10:49 Quote
@Sherb that thing looks dope, love the colour tup

@Citizenlee if you haven't already, it's worth checking out the "build your own" deals that Planet X do periodically - gets a really good spec for the money on Alu frames, and have seem carbon and Ti completes under £1k if that's your thing.

Will post my ride after a tire change this weekend - losing the relatively heavy and slightly odd "tubeless compatible but not on hookless rims" Vittoria Adventure Trails...

Posted: Jul 31, 2018 at 12:07 Quote
Nice. Subbed. Been a while since I’ve really taken my F90 out, May have to do that to get a more recent picture.

Posted: Jul 31, 2018 at 12:11 Quote
Spec is kinda all over the place. 56cm Rove LTD, 60mm Atlas stem, mostly Apex group, 11-42, KOM wheelset.

It's really nothing special in spec, just holy f*ck it's so much fun to ride.

Posted: Jul 31, 2018 at 13:59 Quote
Is this the post your road bike thread for snowflakes who get easily offended? I heard this is a safe space... are we safe here?

lol lol lol

Posted: Jul 31, 2018 at 14:04 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Is this the post your road bike thread for snowflakes who get easily offended? I heard this is a safe space... are we safe here?

lol lol lol

Thanks for giving me a reason.

Posted: Jul 31, 2018 at 14:39 Quote
A reason to show your snowflake side? As if you ever need a reason...

Nice effort though.

Posted: Jul 31, 2018 at 14:51 Quote
I know you're bothered by being left out, and you're welcome to play when you stop acting like a child. Until then, will ask you to go do something else.

Cheers dude. Just because you don't like us doesn't mean we aren't going to do our thing without you.

Posted: Aug 1, 2018 at 0:26 Quote
Here's a pic of my old single speed project. 03 S-Works Allez Cipollini. Despite how light single speeds are, my gravel bike is still about 1 lb lighter than this was Eek

Single speed machine. Still on the fence about whether to put gears on her or not. She s 16.05 lbs right now that I switched back to the Bontrager R3 tires from the atrocious red things I had on there before.

Posted: Aug 1, 2018 at 20:00 Quote
That'd honestly be such a silly commuting bike.

Kinda want to build a mixte something or other for going to and from. Have the roundabout, but it only goes so far. Too small.

Posted: Aug 1, 2018 at 20:11 Quote
Why would a road bike like an Allez make a bad commuter? Honest question.

Previous Page |

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013923
Mobile Version of Website