Sizing Thread!

PB Forum :: Guerrilla Gravity
Sizing Thread!
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Aug 10, 2018 at 12:21 Quote
Hello boys and girls!

Looking into a Shred Dogg and trying to figure out my size and was wondering what other people are have and how they feel it fits them.

I'm 6'1" and the website says Large, but i've also read their sizes run big so i'm unsure.

Thanks for any input!

Posted: Aug 20, 2018 at 20:19 Quote
7’0” and an XXL Smash is pretty much a perfect fit!

Posted: Aug 21, 2018 at 9:50 Quote
I am a semi-lanky 6'3" and thought the large I test rode was noticeably too small with a 40mm stem. The bikes fit like the effective top tube numbers suggest even though the reach is really long.

Posted: Sep 9, 2018 at 17:44 Quote
I'm 6'1" and I'd like to see if an XL with a super short stem and straight seatpost would've been perfect. My large is a damn good fit but I've got the seat all the way back and the stem all the way up the steerer tube.

Posted: Sep 20, 2018 at 9:38 Quote
schofell84 wrote:
I'm 6'1" and I'd like to see if an XL with a super short stem and straight seatpost would've been perfect. My large is a damn good fit but I've got the seat all the way back and the stem all the way up the steerer tube.

If you're serious about a bigger bike, we have a semi-custom front triangle we welded up for a customer that changed their mind. It's basically an XL The Smash with a 19.5" seat-tube from a Large frame instead of the normal 21" seat-tube and could be built into an XL Megatrail or Shred Dogg as well. This frame would be perfect for someone wanting a little longer frame than our Large while retaining the same dropper post compatibility you're able to run on your current frame.

Posted: Sep 20, 2018 at 18:05 Quote
So I wouldn't have the cash until this spring ... But with the shocks I have laying around this is pretty enticing... Maybe have two GG's in the stable. I also have a couple buddies in the market. Might be an option soon!

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017676
Mobile Version of Website