Can you change the position of the Scott twinloc lever so that it sits below the handlebars?

PB Forum :: Scott Bikes
Can you change the position of the Scott twinloc lever so that it sits below the handlebars?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 10, 2018 at 18:31 Quote
I have recently purchased a Scott Genius 750 and plan to remove the front derailleur. This would free up space where the front shifter would sit. Is it possible to move the twinloc lever from the top of the bars to below where the front shifter is meant to sit? Or would i be able to have the twinloc sit on the right side of the bars and move the rear shifter over to the left? Or if all this can't be done, where would I be able to buy a new twinloc remote that runs an x fusion shock that sits under the bars, because I have been looking and can only find underbar twinloc lever suitable for fox shocks? Thanks for the help.

O+
Posted: Aug 27, 2018 at 15:31 Quote
noahlewis wrote:
I have recently purchased a Scott Genius 750 and plan to remove the front derailleur. This would free up space where the front shifter would sit. Is it possible to move the twinloc lever from the top of the bars to below where the front shifter is meant to sit? Or would i be able to have the twinloc sit on the right side of the bars and move the rear shifter over to the left? Or if all this can't be done, where would I be able to buy a new twinloc remote that runs an x fusion shock that sits under the bars, because I have been looking and can only find underbar twinloc lever suitable for fox shocks? Thanks for the help.

You'll need to buy the under bar remote from Scott, you should be able to order it from any Scott dealer. My Genius LT originally came with an over with an over bar remote due to being 2x.

photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010345
Mobile Version of Website