commencal clash

PB Forum :: Commencal
commencal clash
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 1, 2018 at 14:02 Quote
Tougelude wrote:
any thoughts?

Looks like a good deal. Especially the top spec.

Posted: Nov 4, 2018 at 3:38 Quote
I’ve got a XL frame in raw on order. I was told to expect it in December. I’ve got a lot of fancy parts to put on it, looking forward to it.

Posted: Nov 5, 2018 at 13:06 Quote
I am wondering the same...wanted to wait for a few reviews but I was told to move quickly and I'm glad I did ! I ordered a clash race last week and today all the prices went up 300$ more here in Canada.

Hopefully it will pedal ok for climbing and be a beast for the nasty descents !

Posted: Nov 5, 2018 at 16:43 Quote
Just ordered one, super excited

FL
Posted: Dec 15, 2018 at 20:48 Quote
anybody got one yet? and how is it?

Posted: Dec 18, 2018 at 9:04 Quote
Very interested how folk who have one are finding it (when they turn up). May have some cash after Christmas and am in the market for a more burly enduro bike... more downhill light, with a bit of playbike about it... feel like this could hit the spot (and I love my Meta HT am race I picked up this spring, so have a lot of love for Comy at the mo).

Posted: Dec 18, 2018 at 10:45 Quote
Check the show off your clash thread, I posted photos of mine on it

Posted: Dec 18, 2018 at 10:55 Quote
Yaaa ! Just got my clash this morning ! Overall, I'm pretty stoked about that bike but with the winter here, I could only try it quickly in the streets. I might upgrade the brakes for a pair or zee's, I hate sram brakes but otherwise it's seems well built. I did have some troubles with the rear brake hose rubbing against the spokes so I put 2 zip ties to press it against the swingarm.

sorry I'm unable to post pictures..I mean why can't we just include pictures in our post without having to use an url address

O+
Posted: Dec 18, 2018 at 11:51 Quote
I just noticed that they added two new colorways (sand and raw) specced around Fox Performance suspension, as well as a grey-colored Origin model. I've got a fetish for raw frames so that may be the one I finally buy

Posted: Dec 18, 2018 at 12:09 Quote
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
Here are some pictures of my origin model. It's got a 160mm Crankbrothers Highline post on it, which goes all the way down to the bottom on a large frame. Those new colors do look sick though.

Posted: Dec 25, 2018 at 12:11 Quote
Nice bike. I wonder how it climbs.

Posted: Dec 25, 2018 at 14:45 Quote
700Pirate wrote:
Pretty bad, but what can you expect right?

Posted: Dec 26, 2018 at 2:09 Quote
Adamtborski wrote:
700Pirate wrote:
Pretty bad, but what can you expect right?

Yeah true, hope we get some reviews soon.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016368
Mobile Version of Website