commencal clash

PB Forum :: Commencal
commencal clash
Posted: Jun 3, 2021 at 11:13 Quote
Much appreciated Cecald!

Posted: Jun 7, 2021 at 14:00 Quote
Any news on June pre-orders? Have all my parts in my living room, waiting for the 2021 clash origin graphite. Supposedly coming mid June. Has anyone heard anything?

Posted: Jun 7, 2021 at 14:50 Quote
Mine is meant to come in august, its like Christmas eve everyday.

Posted: Jun 7, 2021 at 17:32 Quote
Mine got pushed out again to August. At the rate I'm going it's going to be next year until I see mine Frown

Posted: Jun 7, 2021 at 20:35 Quote
For whatever it’s worth. . . I ordered the model I did because of the estimated delivery date. Commencals website originally stated late April delivery. The container with the bike arrived a touch earlier than expected and I had it by mid-April.

I was impressed with the company’s outreach before delivery. Hope y’all get your rides soon.

Posted: Jun 8, 2021 at 6:53 Quote
cecald wrote:
For whatever it’s worth. . . I ordered the model I did because of the estimated delivery date. Commencals website originally stated late April delivery. The container with the bike arrived a touch earlier than expected and I had it by mid-April.

I was impressed with the company’s outreach before delivery. Hope y’all get your rides soon.

I did as well. It's the only reason I ordered the graphite origin spec. I already have a dvo jade and onyx to go on the bike. Probably gotta get a dropper too. When I ordered, the estimate was mid June.

Posted: Jun 8, 2021 at 9:02 Quote
Capman wrote:
cecald wrote:

I did as well. It's the only reason I ordered the graphite origin spec. I already have a dvo jade and onyx to go on the bike. Probably gotta get a dropper too. When I ordered, the estimate was mid June.

Mine was late may. It's now out to August. And it was the origin spec model. And now that I got scammed I now don't have a MTB until then.

Posted: Jun 8, 2021 at 9:26 Quote
cecald wrote:

With all the lower spec models out of stock nows the time to use it as an excuse to get a higher spec model that’s in stock.

Posted: Jun 10, 2021 at 22:06 Quote
sizing? without looking at 56 pages of posts anyone riding a clash that also rode a YT Capra? im 179cm 5'9" and ride a Large Capra and am super happy. took a Medium Clash out and it felt a bit small in the cockpit, contrary to the specs. they had no Larges to try. Guessing Id like the Large Clash, but figured Id ask on here to see if anyone had advice.
cheers

Posted: Jun 11, 2021 at 1:04 Quote
nennarv wrote:
sizing? without looking at 56 pages of posts anyone riding a clash that also rode a YT Capra? im 179cm 5'9" and ride a Large Capra and am super happy. took a Medium Clash out and it felt a bit small in the cockpit, contrary to the specs. they had no Larges to try. Guessing Id like the Large Clash, but figured Id ask on here to see if anyone had advice.
cheers

if you ride a large youll feel super "in" the bike, and will take alot of movement to weight front/rear but will be naturally stable at speed.
im 6ft an feel the large clash is quite big, something to consider is a drop in fork 10mm and go mullet. it will shorten the reach a fair chunk.
TBH at your height id be all over a Medium.

something to consider now, many of the direct companys have lost that whole "direct is cheaper and better value" thing.
Theres Several brands like Marin that offer mega value and sensible modern sizing.(an seriously nice riding bikes)

Posted: Jun 11, 2021 at 16:18 Quote
To anyone waiting on a june Pre-order, I called and my graphite origin is pushed until mid July. So bummed. I have a full dvo onyx/jade setup waiting for jt

Posted: Jun 11, 2021 at 16:28 Quote
Mine got pushed into late September, .

Posted: Jun 11, 2021 at 16:35 Quote
Sethsg wrote:
Mine got pushed into late September, .

I'm sorry to hear that dude! I guess I should be grateful mine is due in a month.

Posted: Jun 11, 2021 at 17:34 Quote
mcappsnbt wrote:
Looks like you’ve been lovingly polishing that fork LOL.

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.006894
Mobile Version of Website