Shorts/Underwear for trail riding and my large balls

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Shorts/Underwear for trail riding and my large balls
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 2, 2018 at 8:33 Quote
Hey guys,

I have been doing a lot more trail/enduro riding and moving away from downhill after a nasty concussion. This has lead me to have 2 partial testicular torsions (google it) in the past month and a half on my left bullock. Any advice on underwear/ shorts combos for us men with egg sized nards? I don't have health insurance right now so this is getting kind of expensive after two ER visits.

FL
Posted: Sep 2, 2018 at 19:32 Quote
Buy some roadie bibs. Gotta be bibs though cuz shorts won't hold you up. Throw your broduro shorts over the top. This will keep your giblets higher up and stationary, plus you might enjoy the chamois.

O+
Posted: Sep 4, 2018 at 8:48 Quote
You should look at BN3TH active underwear. They are like a supportive bra for a mans junk. No padded chamois though but the front side is really well cupped and keeps the boys in place.

Posted: Sep 4, 2018 at 21:37 Quote
You need a jock strap

O+
Posted: Sep 5, 2018 at 12:45 Quote
You need smaller balls.

Posted: Nov 7, 2018 at 16:23 Quote
Thanks @DugS for the shout out. We are based in North Van, BC and definitely do some of our product testing when we go riding - really great for comfort and sweat!

Check out www.BN3TH.com. Sign up to the newsletter and get 15% off!

Thanks again!

Posted: Nov 7, 2018 at 18:47 Quote
DugS wrote:
You should look at BN3TH active underwear. They are like a supportive bra for a mans junk. No padded chamois though but the front side is really well cupped and keeps the boys in place.

For riding I would still recommend the roadie bibs.

The mypackage stuff is comfortable, but long-term durability from regular use was questionable in my experience (holes worn through three of the four pairs I had). I would imagine they wear real fast for riding where chaffing is real.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009460
Mobile Version of Website