Trails confirmed then "Unconfirmed trail no longer exists"

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Trails confirmed then "Unconfirmed trail no longer exists"
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Sep 10, 2018 at 15:37 Quote
Hi

I've added a few trails lately. The links for two of the trails now say "Unconfirmed trail no longer exist", while the third says "(trail) was confirmed Sept. 7/unconfirmed trail no longer exists".

It would be great to find out why these three trails were rejected. I've had some trails added, while others get rejected - what is the key to being successful? Was there anything wrong with these particular trails? It would be beneficial to get more details when a trail that has signage is rejected in trailforks.

Posted: Sep 11, 2018 at 4:48 Quote
Maybe you tried to add an already existing, but hidden trail. Even for me as a regional admin it doesn't seem to be possible to see the actions of other admins in my area, i.e. if someone rejected a trail and for what reasons.

Posted: Oct 6, 2018 at 12:37 Quote
I try to make it a habit to send a PM to the user who uploaded the trail, to let them know why their trail was either rejected, or accepted and then made hidden. Just seems like a common courtesy. But yeah, it would be a useful if there was a default that during the reject process, the admin was required to fill out a box with a reason for the rejection that would then get sent automatically to the uploader. Ditto if a trail becomes hidden after the fact, I send a message to the original contributor, but an automated one would be nice.

Although I'm sure implementing something like that may not be easy...

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.044467
Mobile Version of Website