RipRow Workouts

• Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 11, 2018 at 8:30 Quote
So I posted this on another forum and got nowhere, so I'm hoping some pinkbikers can help.

I was hoping to find other RipRow users to share some of their workouts that they've been doing. I'm looking to add onto what skills/endurance/and strength the riprow has taught me. It's SUCH A GOOD TOOL! I want to make sure that I am able to maximize my workouts on it.

Share please and thanks!

Posted: Sep 24, 2018 at 11:22 Quote
In addition to the workouts Lee has the RipRow website? He has a number up there. I thought Dee Tidwell also had one or two that he put out.

Also, you might want to post this on the Lee Likes Bikes Mountain Bike School Facebook page. There are probably more RipRow users there than on most forums.

I don't have a RipRow yet, but I practice a lot of the movement using various hack methods. The shred lift and round row seem to be two that are super helpful. Using the RipRow in the rest periods of interval trainer work seems like it'd be killer.

O+
Posted: Nov 10, 2018 at 10:32 Quote
s0ckeyeus wrote:
In addition to the workouts Lee has the RipRow website? He has a number up there. I thought Dee Tidwell also had one or two that he put out.

Also, you might want to post this on the Lee Likes Bikes Mountain Bike School Facebook page. There are probably more RipRow users there than on most forums.

I don't have a RipRow yet, but I practice a lot of the movement using various hack methods. The shred lift and round row seem to be two that are super helpful. Using the RipRow in the rest periods of interval trainer work seems like it'd be killer.

For RipRow to be useful in a 'rest' period, you need to go vary easy, focusing on range of motion and form.

I've done more RipRow training than anyone (I invented the darn thing). I do all kinds of permutations, but I generally use the trainer to 'climb' at moderate pace, then I use the RipRow to 'descend' aggressively. The trainer time ends up being the rest.

If you RipRow hard, it's very demanding!

Posted: Jan 29, 2019 at 7:29 Quote
[Quote="leelikesbikes"
For RipRow to be useful in a 'rest' period, you need to go vary easy, focusing on range of motion and form.
If you RipRow hard, it's very demanding![/Quote]

Good point. Sweet spot intervals + full out RipRow would be too much.

kylet123 wrote:
I was hoping to find other RipRow users to share some of their workouts that they've been doing. I'm looking to add onto what skills/endurance/and strength the riprow has taught me. It's SUCH A GOOD TOOL! I want to make sure that I am able to maximize my workouts on it.

I just got by unit, so I'm basically a RipRow newb. I started working on the basic movements quite a while ago off the RR, which made the adjustment to the RR pretty natural, I've only done a few of the basic workouts so far. Really digging it.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008385
Mobile Version of Website