are the premium slim pedals worth the price

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
are the premium slim pedals worth the price
Posted: Jan 21, 2010 at 18:51 Quote
yeah haha I know just putting it out there for people that use the search tool. Hahaha

Posted: Jan 21, 2010 at 18:54 Quote
ya i use to run those pedals. nice big plaform and a whole lot of grip!

Posted: Jan 21, 2010 at 18:56 Quote
dher0521 wrote:
ya i use to run those pedals. nice big plaform and a whole lot of grip!

amen

Posted: Jan 21, 2010 at 23:25 Quote
dher0521 wrote:
yet i have seen none and most of our local riders run them. something isent adding up.
how long have they had them for

Posted: Jan 22, 2010 at 16:42 Quote
mitch133 wrote:
dher0521 wrote:
yet i have seen none and most of our local riders run them. something isent adding up.
jeff for 2 years. franko 1 or 2 years and alex probly like 1 year

Posted: Jan 22, 2010 at 20:14 Quote
i know a couple people with the new azonic pedals an there super grippy.

Posted: Jan 23, 2010 at 0:29 Quote
dher0521 wrote:
mitch133 wrote:
dher0521 wrote:
jeff for 2 years. franko 1 or 2 years and alex probly like 1 year
dude i have seen those pedals go but you have winter so i guess if you look at it hour wise my friends pedals have seen more abuse

Posted: May 18, 2010 at 20:52 Quote
i was riding with ryan nyquist and he has these pedals that are like premium slims but plastic. i rode them and the grip like metal premium slims.

Posted: Oct 15, 2010 at 10:35 Quote
Rainey94 wrote:
Ive been lookin at these pedals too but for the price its a little silly, i just want some really light non plastic pedals so i think i would go for the wah wahs because those premiums come at a very high price, and to all this stuff about pedals destroying your shoes, all medal pedals with pins will destroy your shoes, i ride around quite abit and i have gone through atleast 6 pairs of shoes, my shoes i am currently wearing look like corn on the cob lol so all shoes will if you run metal pedals, i use kona jack shits, snafu concaves and welgo UL's and they all turn your shoes to shreds, it has more to do with your shoes's sole then the length of pins because no matter what size your pins are they willl always be in your sole resulting in turning them to shreds, if that makes sense.

try using some mcneil cinch pedals (: they are really nice and simple little vans work good too Big Grin

Posted: Oct 15, 2010 at 13:19 Quote
bmxerbarak wrote:
Rainey94 wrote:
Ive been lookin at these pedals too but for the price its a little silly, i just want some really light non plastic pedals so i think i would go for the wah wahs because those premiums come at a very high price, and to all this stuff about pedals destroying your shoes, all medal pedals with pins will destroy your shoes, i ride around quite abit and i have gone through atleast 6 pairs of shoes, my shoes i am currently wearing look like corn on the cob lol so all shoes will if you run metal pedals, i use kona jack shits, snafu concaves and welgo UL's and they all turn your shoes to shreds, it has more to do with your shoes's sole then the length of pins because no matter what size your pins are they willl always be in your sole resulting in turning them to shreds, if that makes sense.

try using some mcneil cinch pedals (: they are really nice and simple little vans work good too Big Grin

grave diggg... I see that you are a new member, so I understand. But next time, unless you have a QUESTION don't post on threads that are over a month or so old.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.022796
Mobile Version of Website