Ironhorse gone bust is it true ?

PB Forum :: Downhill
Ironhorse gone bust is it true ?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 8:24 Quote
Recently while i was out with my mates i heard some riders saying that ironhorse has gone bust is it true ?

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 8:26 Quote
i think it would be on pinkbike before your mates knew?

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 8:27 Quote
blatently untrue, loo kat the amount of sundays people are buying.....

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 8:32 Quote
why would they do that, they are making so much money right now and there bikes are hot items.they have numerous race teams and not to mention factory riders like sam hill,sabrina jonier, and now brendan fairclough. i have heard the rumors of them dropping the dw-link though. too bad if they do its an amazing and brilliant set up.

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 9:40 Quote
bmxracer62 wrote:
why would they do that, they are making so much money right now and there bikes are hot items.they have numerous race teams and not to mention factory riders like sam hill,sabrina jonier, and now brendan fairclough. i have heard the rumors of them dropping the dw-link though. too bad if they do its an amazing and brilliant set up.

Dave Weagle himself has verified that, IH won't make a DW Link DH bike for 09, but there will be one fron some company.

FL
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 9:50 Quote
I believe that Ibis is the only confirmed patent user of the DW-Link for 2009. BTW i ride an 06 ironhorse 7point and its awesome - respect to Dave.

O+
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 9:57 Quote
ibis isn't the only dw-link company. there's also independant fab. and pivot cycles. i think Sam Hill's contract runs out in 2009. So i guess he wont have to race the world cups on a Yakuza...
considering how popular ironhorse has gotten, they must have already spent a serious amount of money developing their next design, so i think it will all turn out well

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 10:06 Quote
rnayel wrote:
I believe that Ibis is the only confirmed patent user of the DW-Link for 2009. BTW i ride an 06 ironhorse 7point and its awesome - respect to Dave.

Pivot bikes uses it as well.

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 10:09 Quote
dude your mouth has herpes!!!

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 10:10 Quote
im sure they have some amazing suspension set up already in the works.

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 10:18 Quote
NICE, kinda. my bad, i hope you did it doing some sweet shit on your bike

O+
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 10:23 Quote
back to ironhorse... i wonder what kind of design they're going to use? (tilt your head and go off into a dream state like that one guy in "scrubs" always does)

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 10:27 Quote
i hope they stick with a simplistic design and not go all crazy with the geometry. thats why i bought one in the first place.

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 11:06 Quote
direct from the uk reps mouth, ironhorse not going bust nor are they changing the shape of links or the dw link at all. All 09 bikes currently still use dw, they are working on 2010 at the mo again with dw,

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010220
Mobile Version of Website