ethirteen dropper refresh

PB Forum :: YT Industries
ethirteen dropper refresh
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 4, 2018 at 7:07 Quote
Just curious if anyone has looked into the refresh option. There is a $30 kit and a $70 post replacement. I really just need some replacement keys to keep the seat from spinning around so much. Is that an option?

https://bythehive.com/collections/replacement-parts/products/trs-seatpost-refresh-kit-fits-30-9-seatposts?variant=8181500313702

https://bythehive.com/collections/replacement-parts/products/trs-seatpost-pillar-assembly?variant=8181555495014

Posted: Oct 4, 2018 at 14:10 Quote
I "refreshed" mine on eBay and put in a Revive. It's so much better.

Posted: Oct 6, 2018 at 19:01 Quote
I love this dropper. It goes up and down faster than anything else I have ridden with. To me that is the most important aspect of a dropper. I guess it's like tires though. Nobody will agree on what's best.

For the time being, I was able to flip the key right under the seat. it was damaged in a crash and was allowing excess side to side movement. It seems to be fixed but I would love to have a replacement brass key to fix it correctly without spending $30 on a 2 cent part

Posted: Oct 6, 2018 at 23:04 Quote
Aodrn wrote:
I love this dropper. It goes up and down faster than anything else I have ridden with. To me that is the most important aspect of a dropper. I guess it's like tires though. Nobody will agree on what's best.

For the time being, I was able to flip the key right under the seat. it was damaged in a crash and was allowing excess side to side movement. It seems to be fixed but I would love to have a replacement brass key to fix it correctly without spending $30 on a 2 cent part

If you don't want to buy the kit, my suggestion is make the key. Get a small piece of brass from a machine shop or metal supply business. Using one of the other keys as a master - file/grind a duplicate. It might take some time, but it wouldn't be too difficult.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010342
Mobile Version of Website