PB Forum :: USA - East
Stolen Canyon Sender and Dartmoor Player26 - Highland Bike Park October 7
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Oct 8, 2018 at 9:34 Quote
RECOVERED ---- STOLEN*****

Update!!!!

Thanks to Highland Bike Park's extremely thorough surveillance system and their amazing staff, the thieves were identified and found. Bikes are enroute back to the rightful owners (there was a third bike taken as well that wasn't ours but was recovered as well).

Anyone thinking of stealing a bike at Highland should think twice. While it is a very rare occurrence there, they have a tremendous track record in finding the thieves and the bikes.

My wife's bikes were stolen overnight on October 7 at Highland Bike park in New Hampshire.

2018 Canyon Sender Carbon
All black with pink fox decals and grips.
Black i9 wheels
BOS Story coil shock
Serial number M3418N17A0097

Dartmoor Player26
Aqua blue color
yellow grips
chromag bars - yellow lettering
Chromag seat - grey/blue
Sun Ringle ADD expert wheels
Pike Fork

If the people who took them are looking at this. Highland has video cameras everywhere and the footage is being reviewed as I type this. Despite the hoodies, you will be found. Those bikes are impossible to ride just about anywhere without someone we know seeing you. I suggest you reach out to me to return the bikes in the condition they were stolen. $7500 is grand theft and if you take them across State lines you are facing some significant charges and I will make sure you are charged. Do the smart thing here.

Cell 857-272-8556

Pics coming.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007254
Mobile Version of Website