Ticket Dj: a dirt jump frame for a trialsy rider?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Ticket Dj: a dirt jump frame for a trialsy rider?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
FL
Posted: Oct 10, 2018 at 19:22 Quote
I would describe my style as a dirt jump, bmx, and trials hybrid. I have one of each of those bikes, but I live in a van so I'd like to turn 3 bikes into one.

Ideally it would be a flickable dirt jump bike with front and rear brakes, a low gear, and in particular: a very strong rear end.

I have a P3, and the rear end gets loose every ride. Multiple times if I'm doing lots of tire tap combos. It would fall apart if I started doing trials on it.

Does the Trek ticket have a more solid rear end? For those that own it, does the rear axle get loose if you are doing loads of rear wheel taps and moves involving the rear brake? Fufs, 3 taps, etc. Keep in mind I'll be doing large gaps to railings.

Thanks!

Posted: Oct 22, 2018 at 6:36 Quote
Chromag monk would suit

Posted: Oct 28, 2018 at 9:50 Quote
JamesBarton wrote:
I would describe my style as a dirt jump, bmx, and trials hybrid. I have one of each of those bikes, but I live in a van so I'd like to turn 3 bikes into one.

Ideally it would be a flickable dirt jump bike with front and rear brakes, a low gear, and in particular: a very strong rear end.

I have a P3, and the rear end gets loose every ride. Multiple times if I'm doing lots of tire tap combos. It would fall apart if I started doing trials on it.

Does the Trek ticket have a more solid rear end? For those that own it, does the rear axle get loose if you are doing loads of rear wheel taps and moves involving the rear brake? Fufs, 3 taps, etc. Keep in mind I'll be doing large gaps to railings.

Thanks!
Ticket DJ probably have strongest rear end of all DJ frames existed
dropouts and rear axle solid af

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016731
Mobile Version of Website