Aurum Hsp 2019 Greatest eh bike!

PB Forum :: Norco
Aurum Hsp 2019 Greatest eh bike!
| Next Page
Posted: Jun 21, 2019 at 20:13 Quote
Hoping to get mine in a couple weeks if all goes according to plan. Question though for you owners, can you use a BB30 DH crankset on the Norco Aurum HSP 29 frame? I picked up a crankset for a good price and I’m hoping it can work with this frame.

Posted: Jun 23, 2019 at 2:44 Quote
austenselk wrote:
Hoping to get mine in a couple weeks if all goes according to plan. Question though for you owners, can you use a BB30 DH crankset on the Norco Aurum HSP 29 frame? I picked up a crankset for a good price and I’m hoping it can work with this frame.

The frame is ready to use a PF system but, as far as I know, you can install any cranks on this.

If the cranks you want are ready for bb30 you only have to look for a PF bottom bracket with 30 mm of inner space on it.

I have the Race SixC on mine (30mm width) on mine no problems.

What you should check is those cranks be wide enough (bb92, pf104, 83mm... Compatible)

Posted: Jun 23, 2019 at 9:58 Quote
norfiril wrote:
austenselk wrote:

The frame is ready to use a PF system but, as far as I know, you can install any cranks on this.

If the cranks you want are ready for bb30 you only have to look for a PF bottom bracket with 30 mm of inner space on it.

I have the Race SixC on mine (30mm width) on mine no problems.

What you should check is those cranks be wide enough (bb92, pf104, 83mm... Compatible)

The cranks are DH 83mm, so I under the assumption that they would work fine.

Posted: Jun 23, 2019 at 21:48 Quote
Yes, a PF92 with a 30mm spindle BB will work fine. RaceFace makes the BB for their own cranks that will work with this system. Wheels Manufacturing also has options.

Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 20:25 Quote
Does the 29 frame use a trunnion mount shock or are they standard eyelets?

Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 22:17 Quote
austenselk wrote:

Just checked mine, looks trunion

Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 22:26 Quote
j-t-g wrote:
austenselk wrote:

Just checked mine, looks trunion

tup

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015531
Mobile Version of Website