Should I move to Spokane/coeur d'alene?

PB Forum :: USA - West
Should I move to Spokane/coeur d'alene?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Oct 18, 2018 at 19:30 Quote
I'm from Colorado and work in an industry that can move me around a lot. I was living in Teton Valley in eastern idaho 2.5 years ago when I got moved to West Palm Beach, FL then to Orlando where I am at now and I have been desperately trying to get back west since I got here.

I recently got an opportunity that would would allow me to live in Spokane or Coeur d'alene or really anywhere between Spokane and western Montana. Question is should I go? Any advice on where to live? How long is the bike season? Assuming it's not year-round, how's life off the bike the area. I've never been and don;t know anyone that lives there.

Thanks in advance!

Posted: Oct 21, 2018 at 8:52 Quote
Coeur d'alene For sure, I have a relative that lives in Spokane and he says it’s ghetto and crime is getting worse. Winter is long in both cities but your closer to the mountain in Coeur d'alene.

O+
Posted: Oct 24, 2018 at 9:46 Quote
The riding in spokane is sweet and silver is fun. Spokane is kinda ghetto though. Super methy. If I moved there, I'd move East of spokane towards coeur d'alene. I always debate moving there because Western Washington is hella expensive and getting busier every second. You'd be close to nelson and stuff too. I say do it man. Yolo

Posted: Nov 2, 2018 at 17:09 Quote
Look East of Spokane near the Idaho border. green acres or liberty lake area. I'm just off the Barker exit and 15 minutes from half a dozen places to ride.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008825
Mobile Version of Website