UCI allows a MAN to win the WOMANS World Championship

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
UCI allows a MAN to win the WOMANS World Championship
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Oct 20, 2018 at 7:02 Quote
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/not-fair-world-cycling-bronze-medalist-cries-foul-after-transgender-woman-wins-gold

No matter who you are this should make you really stop and think for minute, is this the path we are going to take????

In the transgenders own words he says, “McKinnon argues testing is against human rights because there is no way to measure if testosterone provides an advantage, instead pointing to civil rights“. Hhhhmmmmm So not only does he want to be a man in a woman’s competition but he probably also believes in using performance-enhancing drugs since he doesn’t believe testosterone provides an advantage.

Posted: Nov 1, 2018 at 17:11 Quote
Hmmm. It sure seems like I remember testosterone promotes bone density and muscle growth, thus men are larger than women on average. And can bench press more weight. And develop more pedal power, I'd also wager.

Edit:
I bet the trans person's argument may fall along the lines of "Testosterone has been removed/modified, etc." The rules apparently do not even require a reassignment surgery; merely a blockage of some levels of testosterone for men who identify as transgender.

O+
Posted: Feb 29, 2020 at 8:45 Quote
if you have a penis you compete with those who also have a penis... same goes for those with a vag .. and Bruce Jenner paid for self mutilation does not count

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006346
Mobile Version of Website