How to see what's updated on trail modifications

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
How to see what's updated on trail modifications
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Oct 23, 2018 at 23:33 Quote
I'm subscribed to some trails/regions and it's strange not being able to see what changes have been made when I receive notification of a change.

I only can see the author of the updater in the activity log.

How can I know what's changed?

Posted: Oct 24, 2018 at 20:24 Quote
Dimass wrote:
I'm subscribed to some trails/regions and it's strange not being able to see what changes have been made when I receive notification of a change.

I only can see the author of the updater in the activity log.

How can I know what's changed?

Go to the revisions page for the trail or region (just add /revisions to the URL) and you can see who made the change, when, and everything the changed. The page can be cryptic at times, but if you want to see the difference between a trail with a recent GPS edit and what it was like before, you can view the user before the change's edit and it will show both the old GPS track and the new one.

Posted: Oct 25, 2018 at 10:10 Quote
full-send wrote:

Go to the revisions page for the trail or region (just add /revisions to the URL) and you can see who made the change, when, and everything the changed. The page can be cryptic at times, but if you want to see the difference between a trail with a recent GPS edit and what it was like before, you can view the user before the change's edit and it will show both the old GPS track and the new one.

Thx! I didn't know about adding /revisions at the end :-)

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005255
Mobile Version of Website