Fat bikes are a thing I guess.

PB Forum :: Fat Bikes
Fat bikes are a thing I guess.
Posted: Dec 6, 2019 at 11:36 Quote
Hello, I'm a french student at sports management school in Paris. With an other student of my school, we made a marketing case on practice of mountain bike in England. we would like to know if you agree to post our questionnaire on your page and have people respond to it ? (Thank you for your attention and sorry for my English)

https://forms.gle/81fzCiEzo2LUYwP18

Posted: Dec 8, 2019 at 7:17 Quote
Gmoneyog1 wrote:
Still have yet to ride a fat bike. What are your opinions on fat bikes?
I have to surly moonlanders and they are great! Having a fat bike is so versatile because you can run almost any tires on them, can’t do trails because riding the 26in fat bike tires is like riding a bouncy castle? Throw on some 27.5+ 29 or 29+ Tires! Even a suspension fork. It’s not my only bike but I think it could be. And for the price of owning two or three bikes you could set a moonlander up four different ways! I can’t say I ride my moonlander that much but I think that’s just because I’ve always got another bike more well suited to the job. But I still believe that if I wanted to I could use nothing but my moonlander for trails, swamps, snow, even commuting. Heck you can even put 700C on it! Not saying there perfect for any job other than trekking through sand, snow, etc. But I wouldn’t completely overlook their merit as a do it all bike.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024947
Mobile Version of Website