Student Survey

Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Oct 31, 2018 at 7:54 Quote
Hi my name is Tom Hutchinson a final year student at the University of Huddersfield. I am conducting research into problems with mountain biking.
By answering these questions you will be giving me consent to use your responses in my report. All participants and data provided will be anonymously recorded in my report.

I would greatly appreciate if you could complete my questionnaire.

Thanks

Here is the link to my questionnaire:
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/MN8ZQSR

Posted: Oct 31, 2018 at 8:52 Quote
Link didn’t work.

Posted: Oct 31, 2018 at 13:26 Quote
In your studies at UofH, have you had a chance to take any marketing courses that teach how to make a quality survey and ask quality questions? I'm assuming not... My advice is to have one of your non-engineer teachers have a look over your survey and provide some input. The questions are very vague and strange... it feels like there is something much more specific you'd like to ask but you either don't want to say it or just don't know how to ask the right questions.

2/10 - Good try... re-write and re-submit for full a full grade.

Posted: Oct 31, 2018 at 13:32 Quote
islandforlife wrote:
In your studies at UofH, have you had a chance to take any marketing courses that teach how to make a quality survey and ask quality questions? I'm assuming not... My advice is to have one of your non-engineer teachers have a look over your survey and provide some input. The questions are very vague and strange... it feels like there is something much more specific you'd like to ask but you either don't want to say it or just don't know how to ask the right questions.

Agree with this guy. I tried your survey, and honestly.. I could answer those questions with anything. Eg. What problems do you encounter mountain biking? : moto guys destroying my trails, hikers destroying my trails, people braiding trails, people building pointless trails and making riding areas into crazy spider webs of trail, suspension pivots coming loose, dropped chain, denting my wheels, crashing onto my face etc.

Posted: Oct 31, 2018 at 21:14 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
islandforlife wrote:

Agree with this guy. I tried your survey, and honestly.. I could answer those questions with anything. Eg. What problems do you encounter mountain biking? : moto guys destroying my trails, hikers destroying my trails, people braiding trails, people building pointless trails and making riding areas into crazy spider webs of trail, suspension pivots coming loose, dropped chain, denting my wheels, crashing onto my face etc.

Midgets. Don't forget the midgets.

And the donkeys. They really bugger the sport up.

Posted: Jan 29, 2020 at 1:31 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
islandforlife wrote:

You are too categorical. People just travel. Moreover, I think it’s very cool to travel with your co-students, especially since in a good company you can learn more about imperialism or just read about it on my website https://tooly.io/imperialism/, this will increase your knowledge about imperialism and you will have a great time.

Posted: Jan 29, 2020 at 22:51 Quote
No response from the OP? Did he fail the course and stop caring?

Posted: Jan 29, 2020 at 23:34 Quote
modulton wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:
islandforlife wrote:

You are too categorical. People just travel.

Necro'ing a dead thread is bad.....

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005025
Mobile Version of Website