Dhf front and rear or Dhf front and Aggressor rear?

PB Forum :: 27.5/650b
Dhf front and rear or Dhf front and Aggressor rear?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Nov 7, 2018 at 22:44 Quote
Hey guys I'm sorry that I'm spamming this forum but I want to know something more. Im looking for new set of tires. I have a all to do hardtail. I'm riding Trail and Dh. I really like the look of DHF in Skinwall. Don't you think it's too much if I get DHF front and rear in skinwall? I dont know maybe a DHF and Aggressor would be better that I'm riding a sort of some xc like getting somewhere. But its normal not skinwall. What do you think? Is DHF on rear too slow or it rolls fast as Aggressor? It will be 27,5x2,3 both

Posted: Nov 15, 2018 at 20:46 Quote
Both are good combos. Try one, and once the tire wears out try the other, then make a decision which one you want to keep. If you prefer the skinwall look then just rock them and don’t look back.

Posted: Mar 2, 2019 at 22:59 Quote
As mentioned both are popular combos. I'm about to try the double DHF for the first time as soon as my new wheelset gets here. I have only run a DHF up front before and love it. I agonized over this choice and other possible combos but ultimately it came down to wanting better cornering even in the wet over better braking from the rear tire. Lots of people are swearing by the DHR2 both front and rear as well.

Posted: Mar 3, 2019 at 15:21 Quote
I have used the dhf f/r a number of times. Is it a little draggy ? maybe. Will you be able to ride like you are on rails? yes.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006440
Mobile Version of Website