Why doesnt FOX make a Fat bike fork?

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Why doesnt FOX make a Fat bike fork?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Nov 14, 2018 at 13:25 Quote
HELLLLLOOOOOO!!!!!

FOX wadda waiting for.

Do these Fox Reps not go to their LBS's? Do they not troll the internet and see how popular this segment is?

IDK seems like they missed / are missing out on a huge opportunity. Bluto, Mastadon, think BIG Fox maybe something will come to mind?

I know, name the next FOX Fat bike fork contest?

I will start: The HEFFER !

Posted: Nov 14, 2018 at 13:38 Quote
Fat bikes are a still a tiny, tiny market relative to everything else, and most fat bikes are fully rigid, probably not worth the R&D. Manitou Mastodon is a pretty good fork though.

Posted: Nov 18, 2018 at 7:03 Quote
Maintenance from snow & sand riding would probs be problematic would be my guess for a Fox.

Plus their like mentioned above small market and they’d have to outlay for another section of forks and pluck another sky high figure outta somewhere to make up for this.

I ran plus tyres 2.75” fine in an old Fox fork once. They seem fine for plus with loadsa clearance.

Posted: Nov 18, 2018 at 7:38 Quote
34 27.5+ will take upto 3.4 tyre on A 31mm rim

roughly 5mm clearance to the arch

i doubt the bluto is making rockshox any money

Posted: Nov 25, 2018 at 0:55 Quote
BigAirGar3 wrote:
HELLLLLOOOOOO!!!!!

FOX wadda waiting for.

Do these Fox Reps not go to their LBS's? Do they not troll the internet and see how popular this segment is?

IDK seems like they missed / are missing out on a huge opportunity. Bluto, Mastadon, think BIG Fox maybe something will come to mind?

I know, name the next FOX Fat bike fork contest?

I will start: The HEFFER !

They're probably working on a new standard which will be 3% better, but 600% more expensive than their current standard.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009492
Mobile Version of Website