Totem or Boxxer

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 19:09 Quote
mchong1228 wrote:
ajaxpowder wrote:
the 2 step air was the one with the issues becuase the air would reverse into the other chambers.
there are no big issues with the coil or solo air models
there definetly was!

i had one!
maybe you had a bad one ive heard nothing bad from the solo airs? what was your issue

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 19:35 Quote
ajaxpowder wrote:
mchong1228 wrote:
ajaxpowder wrote:
the 2 step air was the one with the issues becuase the air would reverse into the other chambers.
there are no big issues with the coil or solo air models
there definetly was!

i had one!
maybe you had a bad one ive heard nothing bad from the solo airs? what was your issue

everyone i know who has had one has had seal problems

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 19:36 Quote
mchong1228 wrote:
ajaxpowder wrote:
mchong1228 wrote:

there definetly was!

i had one!

oh seals Smile rock shox cant make a seal worth a shit Smile you gotta get the enduros and you all set Smile

Posted: Feb 21, 2008 at 13:00 Quote
can u elaborate on why they suck?

Posted: Feb 21, 2008 at 13:03 Quote
get a manitou travis in a 204 mm more travel than a boxxer

O+
Posted: Feb 21, 2008 at 13:07 Quote
mchong1228 wrote:
ajaxpowder wrote:
mchong1228 wrote:

there definetly was!

i had one!

it seems to me you've already made your choice... if you really wanted input, you wouldn't be knocking one fork over another... even if everyone on the forum said buy a totem, i'm sure you wouldn't... just buy a boxxer in your case and end this...

Posted: Feb 21, 2008 at 16:42 Quote
i have a boxxer team i love i havent han any problems with it but totems are nice also

O+
Posted: Feb 21, 2008 at 16:43 Quote
apparently the coil totems are problem free, its only the airs with issues

Posted: Feb 21, 2008 at 16:47 Quote
Is there ANY reason you prefer single crown to double besides the ability to do Xups?The weight is similar and double crowns feel so much better. AND, when you crash the cables and hoses can get wrapped up and damaged on a single crown.

Posted: Feb 21, 2008 at 18:37 Quote
[Quote="hotdogprooo"]get a manitou travis in a 204 mm more travel than a boxxer

why would you get a travis over a boxxer team because it has 1 more millimeter of travel, the boxxer is a way better fork,
It is smooth, progressive and if you take care of it does not have any problems that I am aware of.

Posted: Feb 21, 2008 at 18:40 Quote
FlyingFish wrote:
can u elaborate on why they suck?
rock shox underthoughht them and the springers in the accual seal doesnt have enough force on it so oil blows thru and comes out wipers.

O+
Posted: Feb 21, 2008 at 20:50 Quote
haha, if you wanna talk shitty seals, we should bring the fox 40 into this... haha, i'm just kidding, we won't bring it into this... but still shitty seals...

Posted: Feb 21, 2008 at 20:55 Quote
and try getting seals for a monster t for your totems

Posted: Feb 21, 2008 at 21:05 Quote
yo, what about manitou, travis 203 mm, i havent even seen any of them, and i live in the capital for mtbin

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012592
Mobile Version of Website