DJ Frames With Thru Axles?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
DJ Frames With Thru Axles?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 23, 2018 at 22:01 Quote
I'm looking for a dj frame with thru axles and a tapered head tube to build up. Do I have any options other than a newer Kona Shonky? The Shonky looks nice but I'd prefer to spend a little less on the frame if I could. I already have some nice hubs and a fork which is why I'm only looking for a frame with thru axles and a tapered head tube.

O+
Posted: Nov 23, 2018 at 23:43 Quote
TheLanknessMonster wrote:
I'm looking for a dj frame with thru axles and a tapered head tube to build up. Do I have any options other than a newer Kona Shonky? The Shonky looks nice but I'd prefer to spend a little less on the frame if I could. I already have some nice hubs and a fork which is why I'm only looking for a frame with thru axles and a tapered head tube.

santa cruz jackal. If a dj frame has a tapered headtube and rear thru axle it aint going to be the cheapest.

Posted: Nov 24, 2018 at 17:51 Quote
Theres the morpheus Vimana, its for sale too cause its the end of the year:
https://www.morpheusbikes.com/d-i-r-t

O+
Posted: Nov 26, 2018 at 16:17 Quote
nubbs wrote:

santa cruz jackal. If a dj frame has a tapered headtube and rear thru axle it aint going to be the cheapest.

One up on the Jackal...

Posted: Feb 12, 2019 at 9:57 Quote
Propain 4Bidden.

There are a couple of frame size, and dropout options. 12 x 142mm is one, and you get a Syntace X12 axle.

Posted: Feb 12, 2019 at 11:58 Quote
nubbs wrote:

This would be my choice.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010994
Mobile Version of Website