One Up Dropper

• Next Page
O+ FL
Posted: Dec 28, 2018 at 17:44 Quote
RMSlayer50 wrote:
3 months, one weird issue was the standard bar clamp didn’t tighten down all the way. Had to make a shim with tape on my bars.

You've assembled the OneUp remote incorrect, find a picture on the web or contact OneUp for a photo. I had the same problem, emailed OneUp and soon as I saw the photo it was self-explanatory. I don't why they didn't include a photo of assembly, very confusing!

Posted: Dec 28, 2018 at 18:38 Quote
I ride a RF turbine dropper, YT spec’d then in the CF entry bikes in 2017. That think is solid as a rock, nary a hiccup in over a year.

Posted: Dec 29, 2018 at 13:35 Quote
Just installed the One-Up on my bike with a Woolftooth remote. Took all of 5 minutes and this thing is saweet! Running it st 170mm is perfect!

Posted: Dec 29, 2018 at 14:51 Quote
spl75 wrote:
Having serviced my E13 again the bearings were covered in brown slurry type dirt...god knows how the dirt gets in!
Anyway the post just about returns to the top and the gap where the brass key sits to keep the seat from wiggling has widened so its now the play is very noticeable.
Luckily Santa has provided a decent amount of Wiggle vouchers so looking at the reverb 170 with the new 1x lever as they no longer sell the one up post which is a pity.

I actually just swapped out my Oneup dropper for my Reverb B1 that I had in the bin. Personally - I prefer the Reverb just because it extends faster with that top-out “clunk” sound. I did convert it to cable as well

O+
Posted: Dec 31, 2018 at 13:05 Quote
CL9 wrote:
Anyone used the One up dropper in cold weather yet? Any reports?

It’s slow to develop a full erection in the cold! No, the clamp isn’t too tight. Yes, the head seal is correctly lubricated.

Return to full height goes fast, then slow right near the top.

Posted: Jan 3, 2019 at 8:14 Quote
Mine has been trouble free in freezing temperatures. Still nice and quick up and down. Not had much sub-zero temps though. Run mine at 170mm with a Wolftooth remote. It's the best post I've used. Had 2 Reverbs, a KS lev and a Brand X before this.

O+
Posted: Jan 3, 2019 at 8:30 Quote
Same here. Been running it all winter, no issues. 170 w/WT remote.

Posted: Jan 3, 2019 at 10:31 Quote
Get the revive. It's the best. Great lever reliable 10 sec bleed and adjustable return speed.

You will have to search hard to find someone with something bad to say about it.

Posted: Apr 29, 2019 at 11:57 Quote
Just installed a 170mm One Up dropper (version 1) and it is dropping fully when I sit on it (or push down). I’m pretty sure I followed the instructions properly, but am I missing something?

I’ve emailed One Up but thought I’d throw it out to the pink bike collective

Cheers

O+
Posted: Apr 29, 2019 at 13:20 Quote
check your cable tension, sounds like it's way tight...Doesn't take much.

O+
Posted: Apr 29, 2019 at 15:21 Quote
One-Up dropper return speed can be altered by increasing PSI. I think recommended PSI is 250-300psi. I set mine at 295 and it snaps up just as quick as a Reverb.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012132
Mobile Version of Website