Ride.io and chain reaction cycles

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Ride.io and chain reaction cycles
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Dec 2, 2018 at 6:35 Quote
Hi all.
Been out of the scene for a long time. And trying to get back into mountain biking again.
What has happened to ride.io(southerndownhill.com) I've had to register again been waiting over a week for account activation. I remember one time that forum was always busy.

Also we're do people buy parts now? Seems chain reaction never had anything in stock again I remember crc being the one place to buy from.

Posted: Dec 5, 2018 at 5:03 Quote
Welcome back buddy! No idea on Ride.io but generally CRC are still one of the cheapest places online to get things but I've seen the stock issues too. They were bought a while back by Wiggle and whilst some stock has moved over to them, there ins't much!

I've just bought some parts for my new build and got 80% of them from Tredz cycles and a few from Tweeks Cycles. Prices aren't quite there with CRC but some black Friday markdowns and Quidco cashback made them more reasonable.

Otherwise, it's always worth looking at Leisure Lakes Bikes, sometimes Evans (Especially as they will price-match against CRC/Wiggle)

Posted: May 11, 2019 at 13:43 Quote
Cheers man! I will check them out!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009062
Mobile Version of Website